For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
Our pick for quick hikes since it’s super lightweight but still has plenty of room (and pockets) to accommodate your camera, maps, water bottles, and snacks. Includes an open cinch pocket with a daisy chain to easily add to your pack — we recommend stocking up on carabiners.
- Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining
- Padded laptop sleeve that accommodates up to 13” laptop
- Exterior open pockets
- Interior zipper pockets and open pockets
- Two-way dual zipper closure
- Haul strap and adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Cross sternum strap
- Water bottle sleeve fits bottles with a diameter up to 2.75"
- 22L volume
- 12”W x 18” H x 6”D
- 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Rust-resistant aluminum hardware
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap
At United By Blue, we guarantee that our bags are of the utmost quality and are built to last. Our guarantee covers all production defects and failure of materials. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use, we will repair or replace it for you. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Our guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team.
To start the return or repair process, please send a picture of the issue with your bag and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.