Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available:
This collaboration steel pint tumbler not only looks good but is also durable, reusable, and won't break like glass, or fill the garbage like the ubiquitous red cup. Multi-use and ready for any occasion, use them for parties, camping, anyplace glass can't go. Cheers, to the beginning of the end of the plastic cup! - a United By Blue exclusive - 16 oz. - Shatter-proof, won’t break like glass - Electropolished interior won’t retain flavors - Lifetime Warranty through Klean Kanteen
- Re-usable, 100% stainless steel, BPA free - Dishwasher safe
Klean Kanteen is a part of “1% for the Planet,” donating 1% of their annual revenue to many environmentally focused non-profits like the Land and Water Conservation.
Inclement weather has met its match — this set will light in rain and snowstorms, heavy winds, and even after getting wet. This ultra-reliable match set comes in a waterproof case with a replacement striker for easy lighting. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75” - 1.7 oz. - Includes 25 matches and 3 strikers - Waterproof match case holds up to 40 matches, floats, and keeps contents dry - External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting - 15 second burn time - Extended length of match prevents from burning fingertips
- For outdoor use - Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Strikers will not light if wet. - Store matches and strikers separately to prevent accidental ignition - To light, strike downward or away from the body. Be careful of bystanders and mindful that sparks may fly. - After using match, run it under water to ensure it will not relight
UCO is a Washington-based outdoor company founded in 1971. UCO stands for Utility, Comfort, and Originality — three adjectives we strive for every day at United By Blue.
Swap out those red cups for a durable tumbler, made to last long after the campfire dies down. - 2.5" W × 4" H - 12 oz. - Rim is double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character. - Dishwasher safe
A cup you can count on (just like the fact that the sun comes up each day). - 4” x 2.5” - 12 oz - Campfire, stovetop, and dishwasher safe - Handmade in Europe. Small imperfections are part of the charm.
-Dishwasher safe - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character. - 100% hand-dipped enamel steel
Sturdy enough for any outdoor adventure yet slim and collapsible so it slides in your pack. - a United By Blue exclusive - 6.5" × 2," collapses down to 4.25” - 6.4 oz. - Lightweight aluminum - Long-lasting beeswax UCO candle burns for 12 hours - Easy-slide glass chimney and spring-loaded candle tube - Handle for easy carry, a hook for hanging and a twist-lock base - Provides light and warmth and helps remove condensation - Made in USA
- Keep heat shield away from flammable materials - Always keep burning candle in sight - If using in a tent, be sure tent is well ventilated
Pour a mountainous amount of coffee (or soup) into our supersized enamel mug, with a design inspired by avid adventurer John Muir. - 3.5" W × 4" H - 22 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
A supersized version of your favorite mug, ideal for slurping soup by the campfire or bracing yourself for a Monday morning meeting with an extra large cup of joe. - 3.5" W × 4" H - 22 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
A winter hat that’s soft to the touch but tough enough for whatever the weather throws at you. - Crafted of freshly spun virgin wool, which is naturally water repellent and strong and thick due to limited processing - Classic fit with rib cuff - One size (fits men and women alike) - Made in USA
- Spot clean with mild water and warm soap - 100% Wool exterior - 100% acrylic lining
Designed so you can always enjoy a mountain view over your morning coffee. Coffee and tea are sure to keep temperature thanks to this collaboration with fellow B-Corp, Klean Kanteen. Bonus: Comes with a leakproof cap so you can safely store beverages in your pack. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75" W × 8.25” H - Large 1/75" (44mm) opening, easy to pour and fits ice - Holds up to 16 oz. - Double-wall vacuum insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature - Hot drinks stay hot for up to 8 hours, cold drinks stay cold for up to 24 hours - Leakproof cap seals thermos with one twist
- BPA-free, insulated vessel made from 18/8 (food grade) stainless steel - Cap made from BPA-free polypropylene and food-grade silicone - Top rack dishwasher safe
All the warmth of a campfire captured in a cozy, knit cap. Inspired by our favorite campsite sights. Crafted from super soft recycled polyester with a playful pom accent. - 100% recycled polyester - Classic fit with a ribbed knit cuff and pom accent - One size fits all
- Wash with like colors - 100% recycled polyester
With three candles and infinite uses, this lantern will brighten your campsite, keep out the cold, and can even be used to warm small snacks and coffee. - a United By Blue exclusive - 8" × 4" - 18 oz. - Lightweight aluminum - Long-lasting UCO candles burn for nine hours each - Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes - Handle for easy carry and a twist-lock base - Provides light and warmth and helps remove condensation - Can heat small amounts of water or food on heat shield - Made in USA
A practical pocket knife with a timeless design. Comes in a wooden box, complete with a leather sheath. - Knife is 7½ inches when open, with a 3¼ inch blade - Stainless steel folding blade - Olive wood handle - Leather sheath with snap closure and carabiner for easy carrying - Packaged in wooden sliding top box - Made in France
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth - To prevent rust, avoid leaving Opinel knife in damp environments and always dry after use
Just as warm as sunny day rays. ur pullovers are buttery soft thanks to our special, sustainable combination of organic cotton, recycled water bottles, and rayon. - Graphic at left chest and back - Pullover body with relaxed fit - Classic crew neckline - Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hemline - Raglan armhole with long sleeves - Straight hemline
- Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - Iron low heat - 65% organic cotton - 20% rayon - 15% recycled polyester
Our women’s graphic pullovers have a regular fit, which means it will fit true to size - take your normal size.Claire is 5’8” and wearing a small.
It’s easier to embrace the unexpected with an extra layer in tow. Our pullovers are buttery soft thanks to our special, sustainable combination of organic cotton, recycled water bottles, and rayon. - Graphic at left chest and back - Pullover body with relaxed fit - Classic crew neckline - Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hemline - Raglan armhole with long sleeves - Straight hemline
Our women’s graphic pullovers have a regular fit, which means it will fit true to size - take your normal size. Emily is 5’5” and wearing a small.
Comfortable at any altitude. - Relaxed fit - Classic crew, ribbed neckline - Raglan armhole with ribbed cuffs - Straight, ribbed hemline - Polaris Graphic at left chest and back
- 65% organic cotton, 20% rayon and 15% recycled polyester - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - Iron low heat
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
We’ve got you covered at the campsite when the sun goes down. - Relaxed fit - Classic crew, ribbed neckline - Raglan armhole with ribbed cuffs - Straight, ribbed hemline - Polaris Graphic at left chest and back
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Pierre is 6' and is wearing a medium.
Our highly breathable, superior wicking performance henley serves as an insulation layer for otherwise unbearably cold weather. Wear it on its own or under a winter coat. - Superior wicking performance with quick-dry results - Highly breathable - Henley neckline - Natural Corozo buttons - Straight hemline
- Polartec Power Dry: 91% recycled polyester and 9% Lycra, with Corozo buttons - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - Iron on low heat
Designed to give you that warm-by-the-fire feeling, whether you use it for camping or on your couch. - Single sided - Blanket stitch finish - 70" × 58.5" - Made in the USA
- 75% recycled polyester & 25% wool - Dry clean only
Next-level soft with a design inspired by nights under the stars. - Single sided - Blanket stitch finish - 70" × 50" - Made in the USA
We borrowed from the bison to bring you a blanket made for ice fishing, car camping, and sleeping under the stars. Insulated with our own B100 fill, made with bison fiber and recycled polyester. -50” x 70” -8” straight quilting -Made in USA
- Dry clean only -100% nylon ripstop -B100 insulation, our own blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating properties
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2016 United By Blue.