A Product Sold is a Pound of Trash Removed. OUR MISSION
Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
- Stackable stove and cooking set - Windscreen with integrated burner - For 1-3 people - Includes: Two aluminum 1.3L pots, frying pan with non-stick coating, pot gripper, and burner
Primus has been a leading pioneer in camp cooking since 1892, combining a love of the outdoors with a passion for cooking, something that we at UBB are all about!
- Weight: 15.4 lbs - Dimensions: 18.5” x 2.4” x 25.6” - Foldable and portable - Use with wood or charcoal - Accommodates 16” logs - Ashtray protects ground
- Made from stainless and powder-coated steel
- An all-in-one stove - Compact - Low burner - Perfect for solo adventures - Easy to carry handle - Gas not included - Not available for international shipment
- Uses 100 gram gas cartridge - 500 ml hard anodized aluminum pot - Heat resistant sleeve with G-1000 felt lining
Ideal for both car camping and cookouts with two burners and an oak lid that pulls double duty as a cutting board or plate. - Portable and with easy-to-carry strap - Simple to assemble and easy to pack away - Two burners, suitable for cooking for up to 4 people - Suitable for large pots - Includes oak lid that doubles as a cutting board or plate - Weight: 7 lbs - Powered by 100 g, 230 g, or 450 g Primus gas canister (not included) - Output: 2 x 10,000 BTU/h - Please note, the Onja stove is only available in fog grey
Primus has been a leading pioneer in camp cooking since 1892, combining a love of the outdoors with a passion for cooking (something that we at UBB are all about).
- Designed for large pots and pans - Light and compact - Two burners - Side windscreens - Includes custom non-stick griddle plate - Powered by smaller gas canisters
- Stainless steel body with oak laths and brass details - Aluminum die-cast griddle pan
- 18.1” x 29.9” x 9.8” - Unique three-layer material, consisting of aluminum core and stainless steel surface - Easy to clean and scratch resistant
- Aluminum - Stainless steel - Handwash recommended
A three-piece set to cover all camp cooking bases. Crafted from reliably durable cast iron, which is safe for campfires, the oven, and the grill. Comes complete with seasoning oil. - Includes 10” skillet, 10” crock with lid, wood trivet, cleaning mesh and seasoning tube - Campfire, oven and grill safe - Lid interchangeable with skillet and crock
- 100% cast iron - Trivet handmade from wood - We recommend seasoning your cast iron dutch oven before use. Simply heat your dutch oven on stovetop or campfire, rub oil in, and let it cool. - Hand wash with mild soap
Barebones is a Utah-based outdoor company and B Corp who leverages their products, profits, and expertise to do good. Their humanitarian efforts include their Safe Shelters Initiative, which supplies places for recovery in communities affected by disaster, war, and poverty.
A campfire-proof Dutch oven ideal for slow-simmered soups, stews, and roasts. - Lid designed for both steaming and venting - Wide foot design for easy indoor, outdoor, and grill use - Briquette temperature guide featured on lid interior rounded bottom for ease in scooping and scraping - 4 quarts - 10” lid and pot - 14”L x 12.5”W x 16” H - 14 lbs - Limited lifetime warranty with Barebones
- Scrub clean with water - Dry thoroughly to avoid rust - 100% cast iron
The perfect campsite cooking companion since cast iron is safe to brandish over a campfire flame. Triple sanded with a comfort-grip handle. - Ergonomic, heat-dispersing comfort-grip handle - Smooth, triple-sanded interior cooking service - Dual pour spouts for left or right pouring - Limited lifetime warranty through Barebones - Available in 8”, 10”, and 12” sizes
- Scrub clean with water. Do not use soap, as soap may affect the seasoning of the pan. - Dry thoroughly to avoid rust - To season your pan, heat on stovetop, carefully rub with oil, and let cool - 100% cast iron
- Combination fork and spoon - Light-weight .5 oz - Can be used for both cooking and eating
- Made from hard anodized aluminum - Dishwasher safe
Cut back on campsite waste with this reusable stainless steel cutlery set. Lightweight and hard to lose thanks to a catch-all leather sleeve. - 18/8 stainless steel cutlery set - Includes: spoon, knife, and fork - All parts are tied together in leather sleeve - Dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel cutlery with leather sleeve
- Polycotton roll up 5 piece utensil set - Extra pocket for additional storage - Lightweight and easy to store - Includes: 12cm campfire knife with flexible stainless steel blade, durable oak spatula, fork, and spoon, and stainless steel grater
- 12 fl oz - Weight: 2.7 oz - Wire handle fold flat and extend - 18/8 stainless steel - Campfire safe - Not microwave safe
GSI Outdoors is a small, family owned company founded by three siblings that are all about the outdoors. GSI creates simple yet innovative campfire accessories!
- Dimensions: 7.7” x 1.80” - Stainless steel - Weight: 5.1 oz - Campfire safe - Not microwave safe
A surprisingly lightweight kettle that’s made to brandish over the campfire and easy to pack thanks to trail-friendly folding handles. - Lightweight and durable - Quick to boil water - Foldable handle - 1.5 L volume - Includes mesh storage bag - Campfire safe - Ideal for 1-2 people
- Made from hard anodized aluminum - Hand wash recommended
- By author Jack Staub with illustrations by Ellen Sheppard Buchert - The perfect companion for any gardener, this book is guide for planting, cultivating, and cooking with the plants in your backyard. Includes the histories and origins of plants accompanied by beautiful watercolor illustrations. - Hardback
- By author Vanessa Bante - Camp cooking can be so much more than s’mores and burnt hot dogs with this outdoor cookbook. With just a few simple tools, like foil and a dowel, you can make delicious food over your campfire. - Includes 75 recipes like apple and cheese quesadillas, or soft pretzel sticks with beer cheese sauce , even deserts like blueberry chocolate iron sandwich. - Harback
This cold brew pot is perfect for campsite kitchens (or hot summer days when you're too sweaty to turn on the stove). It's simple: pop in some grounds, fill with water and refrigerate for about 8 hours. Consider yourself caffeinated.
- Capacity: 8 cups / brewed volume 1,000ml - Size: W 138mm × D 94mm × H 294mm - Hot water and dishwasher safe
Please wait 5 seconds for form to load