Your Cart is Empty
Wear on the trail or for the day to day. These super soft merino wool socks will never shrink or itch. - Hits lower calf - Made in North Carolina
- Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low - 73% merino wool - 25% nylon - 2% Spandex
Small: Fits Women's 6-10, Men's 5-8 Large: Fits Women's 10-13, Men's 8-12
A folding knife with a stainless steel blade and a leather lace so you can easily tie it to your backpack. The Opinel No8 pocket knife is the most popular and versatile size available from Opinel. - Blade: 3.25" - Open: 7.5" - Weight: 1.6 oz. - Leather lace included
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth
Throw out the map and pick up our Let’s Get Lost Mug, the perfect companion for your next trip to the mountains (or to your corner coffeeshop). - 3" W × 3" H - 12 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Dishwasher safe - Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
Swap out those red cups for a durable tumbler, made to last long after the campfire dies down. - 2.5" W × 4" H - 12 oz. - Rim is double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character. - Dishwasher safe
A dopp kit with a water repellent, stain resistant finish so you can stress less about putting it down at the campsite and near bathroom sinks. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Interior zipper pocket - Zipper closure - Leather haul handle - 10.25"W x 6.25"H x 5"D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - Vegetable tanned leather - Imported
At United By Blue, we guarantee that our bags are of the utmost quality and are built to last. Our guarantee covers all production defects and failure of materials. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use, we will repair or replace it for you. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Our guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team.
To start the return or repair process, please send a picture of the issue with your bag and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A just-right sized bag to take you from the office to the outdoors (without losing track of any of your stuff). - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Padded laptop sleeve, accommodates up to 15" laptop - Exterior zipper pouch pockets and open side pockets - Drawstring closure and top pocket lid - Felt-lined top pocket lid with two open pockets - Leather haul strap - Adjustable, padded shoulder straps - Cross sternum strap - 13"W x 17.75"H x 7"D - Water bottle sleeve fits bottles with a diameter up to 4.5"
A classic 5 panel hat with our United By Blue logo on the front and an adjustable strap to keep fit and secure. - One size - Adjustable leather strap closure - Embossed leather patch - Made in New Jersey
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap - 7 oz eco-twill fabric, composed of 35% organic cotton and 65% recycled polyester
The perfect pom topper for early mornings on the trail and long days on the slopes. If winter hats typically make your forehead itch, this is the one for you — it’s entirely made with super soft recycled polyester. - 100% recycled polyester - Classic fit with a ribbed knit cuff and pom accent - One size fits all
- Wash with like colors - 100% recycled polyester
Made from sturdy but buttery soft bison leather with a removable wool lining for extra warmth, these will be the first mitts you reach for before you chop firewood (or any time temps drop below freezing). - Removable, itch-free ragg wool mitt - Bison leather shell - Made in New York
- Spot clean - 100% bison leather shell - 85% wool 15% Nylon interior
- SM/MD: Fits hand measuring 7-1/2 - 8-1/2" - MD/LG: Fits hand measuring 8-1/2 - 9-1/2"
An exclusive collaboration between us and fellow B-Corp Klean Kanteen, this custom-designed stainless steel, BPA-free growler boasts double-wall vacuum insulation to keep your cold drinks ice cold and your hot drinks piping hot. Transport your favorite beer without sacrificing quality, or fill it up with water to stay hydrated when you’re planning on spending all day outdoors. - a United By Blue exclusive - 12.6" H × 4.65” W - 26.9 oz. weight - Large 1/75" (44mm) opening, easy to pour and fits ice - Durable double wall construction - Portable, reusable, and recyclable - Keeps contents hot for up to 12 hours or iced up to 24 hours - Holds up to 64 oz.
- This 100% recyclable growler is BPA Free and made from stainless steel - Hand wash
Klean Kanteen is a part of “1% for the Planet,” donating 1% of their annual revenue to many environmentally focused non-profits like the Land and Water Conservation.
Thoreau once wisely said, “I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately.” We took a page out of his book and transformed it into a vintage-inspired pennant, which is thoughtfully made in America out of natural & biodegradable wool felt. Hang in your home, above your desk, fly it high and proud. - 9" × 27" - Made in Buffalo, NY
- 100% wool felt - Spot clean with a damp cloth
Inclement weather has met its match — this set will light in rain and snowstorms, heavy winds, and even after getting wet. This ultra-reliable match set comes in a waterproof case with a replacement striker for easy lighting. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75” - 1.7 oz. - Includes 25 matches and 3 strikers - Waterproof match case holds up to 40 matches, floats, and keeps contents dry - External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting - 15 second burn time - Extended length of match prevents from burning fingertips
- For outdoor use - Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Strikers will not light if wet. - Store matches and strikers separately to prevent accidental ignition - To light, strike downward or away from the body. Be careful of bystanders and mindful that sparks may fly. - After using match, run it under water to ensure it will not relight
UCO is a Washington-based outdoor company founded in 1971. UCO stands for Utility, Comfort, and Originality — three adjectives we strive for every day at United By Blue.
Sturdy enough for any outdoor adventure yet slim and collapsible so it slides in your pack. - a United By Blue exclusive - 6.5" × 2," collapses down to 4.25” - 6.4 oz. - Lightweight aluminum - Long-lasting beeswax UCO candle burns for 12 hours - Easy-slide glass chimney and spring-loaded candle tube - Handle for easy carry, a hook for hanging and a twist-lock base - Provides light and warmth and helps remove condensation - Made in USA
- Keep heat shield away from flammable materials - Always keep burning candle in sight - If using in a tent, be sure tent is well ventilated
A practical pocket knife with a timeless design. Comes in a wooden box, complete with a leather sheath. - Knife is 7½ inches when open, with a 3¼ inch blade - Stainless steel folding blade - Olive wood handle - Leather sheath with snap closure and carabiner for easy carrying - Packaged in wooden sliding top box - Made in France
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth - To prevent rust, avoid leaving Opinel knife in damp environments and always dry after use
FIND YOUR FIT: TOPS
Sizing is in inches (US). Measurements above are body measurements, not dimensions of the garment.
QUESTIONS? Call Customer Service at 866.931.1143 or email email@example.com.
Check it: We added a touch of plaid to our bestselling shirt. Get all the warmth of wool without the weight or itch thanks to our sustainable blend (which includes recycled water bottles). - Contrast plaid yoke - Pointed collar with button closure - Full button up front placket - Left chest patch pocket - 2 button adjustable cuffs - Natural Corozo buttons throughout - Curved hemline
- Body: 65% recycled polyester, 35% wool and Corozo buttons - Shoulder yoke: 100% organic cotton - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 United By Blue.