Your Cart is Empty
Softer than cashmere and warmer than wool, this sock is made with bison down to keep your feet warm and dry. Crafted entirely in the USA from authentic, American materials. - 1x1 Spandex rib knit welt - Spandex knit throughout leg - Reinforced heel and toe areas - Spandex rib arch support - Flat knit side panels - Flat toe seam
- Machine wash cold - Lay flat to dry - 64% merino wool - 17% bison down - 16% nylon - 2% polyester - 1% spandex
- Small - Women 6-10 / Men 5-9 - Large - Women 10-13 / Men 9-13
Wear on the trail or for the day to day. These super soft merino wool socks will never shrink or itch. - Hits lower calf - Made in North Carolina
- Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low - 73% merino wool - 25% nylon - 2% Spandex
Small: Fits Women's 6-10, Men's 5-8 Large: Fits Women's 10-13, Men's 8-12
Made from sturdy but buttery soft bison leather with a removable wool lining for extra warmth, these will be the first mitts you reach for before you chop firewood (or any time temps drop below freezing). - Removable, itch-free ragg wool mitt - Bison leather shell - Made in New York
- Spot clean - 100% bison leather shell - 85% wool 15% Nylon interior
- SM/MD: Fits hand measuring 7-1/2 - 8-1/2" - MD/LG: Fits hand measuring 8-1/2 - 9-1/2"
Pour a mountainous amount of coffee (or soup) into our supersized enamel mug, with a design inspired by avid adventurer John Muir. - 3.5" W × 4" H - 22 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Dishwasher safe - Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
A folding knife with a stainless steel blade and a leather lace so you can easily tie it to your backpack. The Opinel No8 pocket knife is the most popular and versatile size available from Opinel. - Blade: 3.25" - Open: 7.5" - Weight: 1.6 oz. - Leather lace included
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth
A practical pocket knife with a timeless design. Comes in a wooden box, complete with a leather sheath. - Knife is 7½ inches when open, with a 3¼ inch blade - Stainless steel folding blade - Olive wood handle - Leather sheath with snap closure and carabiner for easy carrying - Packaged in wooden sliding top box - Made in France
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth - To prevent rust, avoid leaving Opinel knife in damp environments and always dry after use
Inclement weather has met its match — this set will light in rain and snowstorms, heavy winds, and even after getting wet. This ultra-reliable match set comes in a waterproof case with a replacement striker for easy lighting. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75” - 1.7 oz. - Includes 25 matches and 3 strikers - Waterproof match case holds up to 40 matches, floats, and keeps contents dry - External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting - 15 second burn time - Extended length of match prevents from burning fingertips
- For outdoor use - Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Strikers will not light if wet. - Store matches and strikers separately to prevent accidental ignition - To light, strike downward or away from the body. Be careful of bystanders and mindful that sparks may fly. - After using match, run it under water to ensure it will not relight
UCO is a Washington-based outdoor company founded in 1971. UCO stands for Utility, Comfort, and Originality — three adjectives we strive for every day at United By Blue.
USA-made gloves with warm, no-itch wool and a handy leather grip. Brave any and all winter weather in ragg wool, which traps heat but repels water. - Genuine, durable deerskin leather - Fitted cuffs - Made in New York - Naturally water repellent to keep snow and rain away from your skin
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap - 85% wool - 15% nylon - 100% deer leather palm
Be prepared for anything that the trail throws at you with this deceptively light pack. Our favorite part: This also opens up from the front so you can access the stuff at the bottom of your bag without pulling everything out. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Padded laptop sleeve, accommodates up to 17" laptop - Exterior two-way zipper pocket opens to interior of bag - Zippered top lid pocket with interior open pockets - Drawstring closure and top pocket lid - Leather haul strap - Adjustable, padded shoulder straps - Cross sternum and hip strap - Water bottle sleeve fits bottles with a diameter up to 4" - 12.5"W x 22.5"H x 8.25"D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - Vegetable tanned leather - Imported
At United By Blue, we guarantee that our bags are of the utmost quality and are built to last. Our guarantee covers all production defects and failure of materials. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use, we will repair or replace it for you. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Our guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team.
To start the return or repair process, please send a picture of the issue with your bag and proof of purchase to email@example.com.
A dopp kit with a water repellent, stain resistant finish so you can stress less about putting it down at the campsite and near bathroom sinks. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Interior zipper pocket - Zipper closure - Leather haul handle - 10.25"W x 6.25"H x 5"D
Includes a removable caddy with a hanging hook, which especially comes in handy for campsite showers and gym locker rooms. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Interior zipper pockets - Removable caddy with hanging hook - Leather haul handle - 9.5"W x 11.5"H x 3.75"D
FIND YOUR FIT: TOPS
Sizing is in inches (US). Measurements above are body measurements, not dimensions of the garment.
QUESTIONS? Call Customer Service at 866.931.1143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A classic tartan that will take you from the trail to a tailgate and everything in between - Plaid flannel fabric - Pointed collar with button closure - Full button up front placket - Left chest patch pocket - 2 button adjustable cuffs - Natural Corozo buttons throughout - Curved hemline
- 100% organic cotton flannel and Corozo buttons - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - Iron on low heat
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
Warm enough for fly fishing, cool enough for bar hopping. - Insulated with PrimaLoft Eco Insulation - Stand collar for extra warmth and protection - Full front zipper with snap closure placket - Left chest pocket with snap closure - Two inset hand warmer pockets with snap closure - Curved hemline
- Outer fabric: 100% recycled polyester shell - Lining: 100% organic cotton chambray - Dry clean only
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Size up depending on how many warm layers you plan to wear under vest. Mark is 6' 2” and is wearing a medium.
Appropriately named after the world’s fourth highest mountain, this sturdy wool shirt is designed to have your back on exceptionally cold weekends. - Pointed collar with button closure - Suede elbow patch - Full button up front placket - Left chest patch pocket - 2 button adjustable cuffs - Natural Corozo buttons throughout - Curved hemline
- 80% recycled polyester, 20% wool and 100% leather suede elbow patches with Corozo buttons - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Pierre is 6' and is wearing a medium.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 United By Blue.