Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available:
Our throw-in-everything-and-go duffel is perfect for last-minute and not-so-light packers. Carry-on friendly with exterior and interior pockets to ensure essentials (contacts, keys, your passport) don’t get lost in the fray. - Exterior zippered pocket and open pocket - Removable, adjustable crossbody strap - Dual carry handles, 9" drop - 21.25"W x 12.5"H x 7"D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) - Vegetable tanned leather - Imported
At United By Blue we guarantee your bag to have the utmost quality in craftsmanship and workmanship for the life of the product. Our guarantee covers all production defects and failure of materials. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use, we will repair or replace it for you. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge. Our Guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. To start the return or repair process, please send a picture of the issue with your bag and proof of purchase to email@example.com.
The Mt. Drew is a long-standing staple of the United By Blue collection for a reason: its no-nonsense construction and packability makes it our go-to duffle for trips big and small. - Top zip closure - Dual carry handles can be secured together with snapping flap - Removable, adjustable crossbody strap - Full width exterior zipper pocket - Interior zip pocket - Five metal feet for protection and upright structure - Downpour proof - water repellent protection - Meets carry-on requirements - Dimensions: 24" W x 15" H x 11" D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - Provide extra water and wear resistance with 215 Wax - 100% Organic Waxed 18 oz. Cotton Canvas - Vegetable Tanned Leather - Solid Brass Hardware and YKK Zipper - Imported
Just under the maximum carry-on size, our weekender is a must for managing far-flung camping trips and never-ending wedding seasons. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Padded laptop sleeve, accommodates up to 13" laptop - Exterior zippered pocket and open pocket - Removable, adjustable crossbody strap - Dual carry handles, 9" drop - 21.25"W x 12.5"H x 7"D
A folding knife with a stainless steel blade and a leather lace so you can easily tie it to your backpack. The Opinel No8 pocket knife is the most popular and versatile size available from Opinel. - Blade: 3.25" - Open: 7.5" - Weight: 1.6 oz. - Leather lace included
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth
A practical pocket knife with a timeless design. Comes in a wooden box, complete with a leather sheath. - Knife is 7½ inches when open, with a 3¼ inch blade - Stainless steel folding blade - Olive wood handle - Leather sheath with snap closure and carabiner for easy carrying - Packaged in wooden sliding top box - Made in France
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth - To prevent rust, avoid leaving Opinel knife in damp environments and always dry after use
Designed to keep drinks at temperature even after a long hike or nap in the grass. Comes with a leakproof cap so you can safely store beverages in your pack. - A United By Blue exclusive - 2.75" W × 8.25” H - Large 1/75" (44mm) opening, easy to pour and fits ice - Holds up to 16 oz. - Double-wall vacuum insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature - Hot drinks stay hot for up to 8 hours, cold drinks stay cold for up to 24 hours - Leakproof cap seals thermos with one twist
- BPA-free, insulated vessel made from 18/8 (food grade) stainless steel - Cap made from BPA-free polypropylene and food-grade silicone - Top-rack dishwasher safe
Klean Kanteen is a part of “1% for the Planet,” donating 1% of their annual revenue to many environmentally focused non-profits like the Land and Water Conservation.
An ode to the avid outdoorsmen (and a reminder to listen more). - 3" W × 3" H - 12 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Dishwasher safe - Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
Pour a mountainous amount of coffee (or soup) into our supersized enamel mug, with a design inspired by avid adventurer John Muir. - 3.5" W × 4" H - 22 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
Made from sturdy but buttery soft bison leather with a removable wool lining for extra warmth, these will be the first mitts you reach for before you chop firewood (or any time temps drop below freezing). - Removable, itch-free ragg wool mitt - Bison leather shell - Made in New York
- Spot clean - 100% bison leather shell - 85% wool 15% Nylon interior
- SM/MD: Fits hand measuring 7-1/2 - 8-1/2" - MD/LG: Fits hand measuring 8-1/2 - 9-1/2"
A winter hat that’s soft to the touch but tough enough for whatever the weather throws at you. - Crafted of freshly spun virgin wool, which is naturally water repellent and strong and thick due to limited processing - Classic fit with rib cuff - One size (fits men and women alike) - Made in USA
- Spot clean with mild water and warm soap - 100% Wool exterior - 100% acrylic lining
USA-made gloves with warm, no-itch wool and a handy leather grip. Brave any and all winter weather in ragg wool, which traps heat but repels water. - Genuine, durable deerskin leather - Fitted cuffs - Made in New York - Naturally water repellent to keep snow and rain away from your skin
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap - 85% wool - 15% nylon - 100% deer leather palm
FIND YOUR FIT: TOPS
Sizing is in inches (US). Measurements above are body measurements, not dimensions of the garment.
QUESTIONS? Call Customer Service at 866.931.1143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An ideal winter jacket for temperamental weather thanks to bison down’s temperature-regulating properties. - Insulated with 100 gsm of B100 Insulation, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Quilted, fitted body - Full snap front placket with point shirt collar - Chest flap pockets with snap closure - Side hip pockets - Interior chest and bottom pockets
- Dry clean if necessary - B100 Bison Insulation - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, water-repellant lining
- Regular fit, which means take your normal size. If you plan on layering maybe take the size up, but with our B100 insulation you shouldn't have to!
A jacket designed to echo the bison’s thick coat (and ability to withstand seriously cold winters). Entirely made in North America using American materials. With a removable vest and 14 pockets, the UAJ was designed with comfort and versatility in mind, to take you through all stages of winter. A waterproof and breathable shell makes you virtually invincible to whatever wind chill or precipitation the season may throw your way.
- Insulated with 200 gsm of B100 Insulation, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Full zipper closure, water resistant zipper - Removable hood - Two chest pockets with snap flap closure - Two hip pockets with snap flap closure - One utility flap sleeve pocket with zippered side pocket - One zippered forearm stash pocket - One interior zippered chest pocket with headphone port - One open chest pocket, microfiber lined - One interior hip pocket with snap flap closure
- Dry clean if necessary - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, waterproof lining - 100% sheep’s wool removable vest with 100% polyester lining - B100 Insulation
The Ultimate American Jacket fits like your typical winter coat, without the extra puff. There's room enough to fit a couple of layers underneath (not that you'll need it). As a classic fit – take your normal size.
The kind of shirt that works whether you’re chopping wood at the campsite or crunching numbers at your desk. - Pointed collar with button closure - Full button up front placket - Left chest patch pocket - 2 button adjustable cuffs - Natural Corozo buttons throughout - Curved hemline
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% wool and Corozo buttons - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
Appropriately named after the world’s fourth highest mountain, this sturdy wool shirt is designed to have your back on exceptionally cold weekends. - Pointed collar with button closure - Suede elbow patch - Full button up front placket - Left chest patch pocket - 2 button adjustable cuffs - Natural Corozo buttons throughout - Curved hemline
- 80% recycled polyester, 20% wool and 100% leather suede elbow patches with Corozo buttons - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Pierre is 6' and is wearing a medium.
Lined with chambray, because it’s what’s on the inside that counts. - Insulated with PrimaLoft Eco Insulation - Colorblock shoulder yoke - Stand collar for extra warmth and protection - Full front zipper with snap closure placket - Left chest pocket with snap closure - Back side zipper pocket - Two inset hand warmer pockets with snap closure - Curved hemline - Fully lined
- Outer fabric: 65% recycled polyester & 35% wool shell - Lining: 100% organic cotton chambray - Dry clean only
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Size up depending on how many warm layers you plan to wear under vest. Pierre is 6' and is wearing a medium.
Warm enough for fly fishing, cool enough for bar hopping. - Insulated with PrimaLoft Eco Insulation - Stand collar for extra warmth and protection - Full front zipper with snap closure placket - Left chest pocket with snap closure - Back side zipper pocket - Two inset hand warmer pockets with snap closure - Curved hemline - Fully lined
- Outer fabric: 65% recycled polyester & 35% wool shell - Lining: 100% organic cotton flannel - Dry clean only
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Size up depending on how many warm layers you plan to wear under vest. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
FIND YOUR FIT: BOTTOMS
Not your English professor’s corduroy. These pants have a surprising amount of stretch so you can wear them inside and outdoors. - Durable, midweight stretch - Straight fit - Button closure with zip fly - Two hand pockets and one smaller utility pocket at right hip - Two rear welt pockets - Fixed waist with belt loops - 32" inseam
- 97% organic cotton & 3% Spandex - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron
The Harrison Corduroy Pant has a straight fit with midweight stretch and a 32" inseam. Take your normal size. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
Softer than cashmere and warmer than wool, this sock is made with bison down to keep your feet warm and dry. Crafted entirely in the USA from authentic, American materials. - 1x1 Spandex rib knit welt - Spandex knit throughout leg - Reinforced heel and toe areas - Spandex rib arch support - Flat knit side panels - Flat toe seam
- Machine wash cold - Lay flat to dry - 64% merino wool - 17% bison down - 16% nylon - 2% polyester - 1% spandex
- Small - Women 6-10 / Men 5-9 - Large - Women 10-13 / Men 9-13
There’s a reason Danner has been making the Mountain Light since 1979. All seasoned backpackers have their eyes on these boots, which are built by hand in Portland, Oregon. - Made in USA - 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner - Full-grain, one-piece leather with waterproof protection - Handcrafted stitchdown construction - Vibram® Kletterlift outsole for maximum traction and superior shock absorption - Fiberglass shank - 5” height - Recraftable - 62 oz
- Use a wet rag, sponge, or soft brush to clean visible mud or dirt - Condition regularly with leather conditioner - Treat leather to prevent water spots or any other damage caused by excess water - Rich full-grain leather - GORE-TEX® liner so your feet can stay dry in extreme conditions - Vibram® Kletterlift outsole for navigating tricky terrain
Danner boots run a little large, we recommend sizing down half a size.
6 inch, Amber Harness leather with Nitrile Cork sole.
The timeless Timex Weekender is selectively paired them with a Form Function Form adjustable 20mm button-stud watchband, handmade in the USA. Constructed of top-grade Chromexcel leather from Horween in Chicago, the adjustable band comes together with a stud closure. Original Timex nylon band included with purchase. - 20mm watch band, 38mm watch case - Button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2? of adjustment - Handmade in the USA - Made to last
- If necessary, use clean lukewarm water to spot clean the band only and let dry naturally - Use a leather conditioner periodically - 100% vegetable tanned leather
A classic watch with a modern twist (plus the most comfortable, adjustable band ever). Made in America by form•function•form. - 20 mm band, 40 mm watch face - Button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2 inches of adjustment - Chronograph functions as a stopwatch - Original Timex band included with purchase - Handmade in the USA
- If necessary, use clean lukewarm water to spot clean the band only and let dry naturally - Use a leather conditioner periodically
Highly compressible and breathable, providing you with warmth you need without the added weight. - Relaxed fit - All-over diamond quilt stitch detail - Insulated with PrimaLoft Eco Insulation, providing warmth without the weight - Made with post consumer recycled materials to give a highly compressible, breathable, packable and water resistant insulation - Stand collar for extra warmth - Sleeveless construction - Full length zipper - Left chest inset pocket - Two front pouch patch pockets - Straight hem
- Outer fabric: 50% Tencel & 50% organic cotton shell - Insulation: PrimaLoft Eco Recycled Fiber Fill - Dry clean only
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 United By Blue.