Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
Perfect to have on hand on a hike, since you can identify trailside trees and stay hydrated while you’re at it. Comes complete with a braided paracord so it’s easy to attach to your pack and hard to lose. - 100% stainless steel - Vacuum sealed lid - Double insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature for up to 12 hours - Braided paracord with side release handle - Powder coated with original graphics - 22 oz.
- 100% stainless steel with vacuum sealed lid - Hand wash with warm water and soap
An enamel steel homage to striking out on your own. - 1.5" x 1.25" - Metal alloy matte copper finish and hard enamel - Metal alloy pin clutch - United By Blue logo on reverse side
A portable, clip-on light to ensure you stay seen on dark trails. Complete with a USB to also charge devices on the go. - 3.35” x 2.01” - Light lasting up to 52 hours - USB rechargeable battery - Backup boots your phone - Clipstand that clips easily to clothing & tents - USB Charge out - Micro-USB charge in - Features four light modes
- 1350 mAh li-on battery
BioLite is a company on a mission. Creating product that is energy efficient is only half their goal, they also reinvest profits to benefit parts of the world that are living in energy poverty
Just under the maximum carry-on size, our weekender is a must for managing far-flung camping trips and never-ending wedding seasons. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Padded laptop sleeve, accommodates up to 13" laptop - Exterior zippered pocket and open pocket - Removable, adjustable crossbody strap - Dual carry handles, 9" drop - 24L volume - 21.25"W x 12.5"H x 7"D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% recycled polyester, made with Repreve - Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - Vegetable tanned leather - Imported
At United By Blue we pride ourselves on making responsible, durable goods. We guarantee your bag to have the utmost quality in craftsmanship and workmanship for the life of the product. Our guarantee covers all production defects discovered through everyday use. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use (during it’s determined lifetime) we will repair it for you in accordance with our policies.
Our guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee →
Our throw-in-everything-and-go duffle is perfect for last-minute and not-so-light packers. Carry-on friendly with exterior and interior pockets to ensure essentials (contacts, keys, your passport) don’t get lost in the fray. - Exterior zippered pocket and open pocket - Removable, adjustable crossbody strap - Meets TSA carry-on requirements - Dual carry handles, 9" drop - 21.25"W x 12.5"H x 11"D - 55L volume
Fits like a thick flannel, but don’t be fooled: This jacket is insulated with bison down to keep you incredibly warm. - Insulated with 100 gsm of B100 ™ Fill, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Can be worn comfortably in 32-70 degree weather - Quilted, fitted body - Full snap front placket with point shirt collar - Chest flap pockets with snap closure - Side hip pockets - Interior chest and bottom pockets
- Dry clean if necessary - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, water-repellant lining - B100 ™ Fill
Our women’s Bison Snap Jacket fits true-to-size, but due to the structured fit we recommend sizing up if you'd like room to layer.
This dopp kit is crafted for quick and simple packing with a main storage compartment to store essentials and an exterior pocket for last-minute extras. - Easy-to-clean recycled polyester lining - Interior zipper pocket for added storage - One-way brass zipper closure with leather pull and handle - One exterior zipper pocket - Downpour proof with water repellent protection - 5L volume - Dimensions: 9.5" W x 6" H x 6" D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - Provide extra water and wear resistance with 215 Wax - 100% organic waxed 18 oz. cotton canvas - Vegetable tanned leather - Solid brass bardware and YKK zipper - Imported
A craftsman’s take on a modern, lightweight hiking boot. Flexible, resilient, and waterproof. - 100% waterproof barrier, allows for moisture to escape without letting moisture in - Removable OrthoLite footbed - Nylon shank - 4.5” height - Vibram Fuga outsole - Includes 2 lace options
- Full grain leather upper - Use a wet rag, sponge, or soft brush to clean visible mud or dirt - Condition regularly with leather conditioner - Treat leather to prevent water spots or any other damage caused by excess water - Full-grain Sienna Cache leather with subtle color variations
- The Danner Mountain 600 runs large. We recommend sizing down half a size.
Made to be worn both indoors and out, thanks to a warm, recycled polyester knit that keeps forehead itch at bay. - 100% recycled polyester - Classic fit with ribbed knit cuff - One size fits all
- Wash with like colors - 100% recycled polyester
A just-right sized bag to take you from the office to the outdoors (without losing track of any of your stuff). - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Padded laptop sleeve, accommodates up to 15" laptop - Exterior zipper pouch pockets and open side pockets - Drawstring closure and top pocket lid - Felt-lined top pocket lid with two open pockets - Leather haul strap - Adjustable, padded shoulder straps - Cross sternum strap - 30L volume - 13"W x 17.75"H x 7"D - Water bottle sleeve fits bottles with a diameter up to 4.5"
Packs down easily so you can rest easy on the go. Ideal for campsites, planes, and cars. - Includes stuff sack with handle for easy carry - Compressible and lightweight - Dimensions: 9 x 5 inches
- Kelty CloudLoft™ Pro - Polyester double ripstop shell - Polyester cotton blend lining
Creating outdoor gear that lasts since 1952. Based in Boulder, Colorado.
A portable power supply to keep your devices going while you’re on the go. Compatible with phones, tablets, and cameras with a splash-resistant USB port. - 0.82” x 3.98” - Charges phones and LED lights - Charged battery provides 1x phone charge & 1-2x camera charges - USB Powerbank - 4 level LED powered battery life indicator - IPX6 water resistance and silicone gasket to protect USB port from moisture
- 2600 mAh 3.6 V lithium-ion battery - Durable stainless steel with silicone gasket
BioLite is a company on a mission. Creating product that is energy efficient is only half their goal; they also reinvest profits to benefit parts of the world that are living in energy poverty.
A cashmere-soft, ribbed knit beanie that’s built to keep out the cold. A blend of bison down and Merino wool. - Classic fit with ribbed knit cuff - One size (fits men and women alike) - Bison down is responsibly sourced through direct relationships with ranchers - Made in USA
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap - 70% Merino wool - 20% bison down - 10% nylon
With a stainless steel folding blade and dark Bubinga wood handle, the Opinel No6 pocket knife is the perfect size for your pocket or purse. - Knife is 7½ inches when open, with a 3¼ inch blade - Blade: 2 14/16" - Open: 6.5" - Weight: 1.2 oz. - Stainless Steel blade
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth
A fully reversible jacket that fits and looks like a button down but packs in major warmth, thanks to lightweight PrimaLoft Eco insulation. Plaid on one side, solid black on the other to suit any situation. - Insulated with PrimaLoft Eco insulation, made with post-consumer recycled materials - Fully reversible - Fits like a thick button down shirt - Shirt collar with snap closure front placket - Adjustable bottom hem with drawstring - Double-button adjustable cuffs - Chest patch pocket
- Exterior: 60% organic cotton, 37% recycled polyester, 3% spandex - Interior: 55% organic cotton, 45% recycled polyester - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low
Fits like a thick button down shirt. Take your normal size. It runs large intended to accommodate those much needed cold-weather layers.
Keeping track of lunar phases & keeping track of your stuff. -100% organic 10 oz canvas - YKK brass zipper with flat zipper pull - Dimensions: 7.75"W x 6"H
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% organic 10 oz. canvas with solid brass hardware and YKK zipper
Perfect for keeping beverages handy while you’re out in the wild. Comes complete with a braided paracord so it’s easy to attach to your pack and hard to lose. - 100% stainless steel - Vacuum sealed lid - Double insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature for up to 12 hours - Braided paracord with side release handle - Powder coated with original graphics - 22 oz.
FIND YOUR FIT: TOPS
Sizing is in inches (US). Measurements above are body measurements, not dimensions of the garment.
QUESTIONS? Call Customer Service at 866.931.1143 or email email@example.com.
Our most active jacket yet, insulated with a specialized blend of sustainably sourced bison fiber and recycled polyester (we call it B100™ Fill) that’s naturally moisture wicking, temperature regulating, and antimicrobial. Warm without the bulk, thanks to a drawcord at the waist that allows for a fitted, flattering silhouette. Recommended for hitting the slopes, navigating city streets, and really anywhere that the temperature dips between 0-40°.
- Insulated with 190 gsm B100™ Fill insulation. Blend of responsibly sourced bison fiber and recycled polyester. Moisture-wicking, temperature-regulating, and antimicrobial. - Waterproof, breathable shell crafted from 2-ply, high count taslan nylon with taped seams and a waterproof zipper - Removable, adjustable hood with an anchored drawcord. Attached with concealed snaps for a seamless look. - Waterproof zipper that’s durable, corrosion resistant, and exposed so it won’t snag. Backed by an interior storm flap. - Anchored drawcord at waist for a tailored, adjustable fit, with a no-moving-part cord lock to withstand wear and tear - Articulated, adjustable sleeves with anchored drawcords and a 2x2 ribbed knit storm cuff - Stash pockets for lift tickets or subway passes, including a designated sleeve pocket and hem loop - 2 chest pockets and 2 side pockets. Microfiber cloth stowed in left chest pocket and fixed to bungee cord. - 2 interior pockets, including phone pocket with media slit to pass headphone cords through
- 100% nylon, waterproof shell - B100™ Fill 190 GSM insulation - Jacket produced in USA - B100™ Fill insulation is sourced, developed, and made entirely in North America - Dry clean if necessary
Fits true to size with an anchored drawcord at the waist for a tailored, customizable fit. No bulk. Room for layers underneath.
As purveyors of responsible, durable goods, we take pride in the materials and intent that go into all of our products. Our Discovery products go a step further: We’re giving you a peek inside the process as the product is made. Investing in a Discovery product supports our efforts to responsibly source textiles and develop our own supply chains — and makes you an integral part of the United By Blue story. Learn more about the Discovery →
At United By Blue we pride ourselves on making responsible, durable goods. Our lifetime guarantee covers all production defects discovered through everyday use. If any bison-insulated United By Blue jacket fails in its intended use (during its determined lifetime) we will repair it for you in accordance with our policies. Our guarantee applies to all bison-insulated United By Blue jackets purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee →
- 50" x 70" - 8" straight quilting - Nylon outer shell with soft flannel on reverse side - Elastic strap for easy storage and carrying - Made in USA
- 100% nylon shell - 58% organic cotton, 42% recycled polyester flannel - B100™ Fill 190 GSM insulation - Dry clean only
The kind of go-with-everything shirt you want to have in every color. - Natural overdye process lends a high quality heather hi-lo effect. Wash with like colors before wearing. - Scoop neckline - Left chest patch pocket - Short sleeve - Curved hemline - Made in USA
- Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - 50% recycled polyester - 38% organic cotton - 12% rayon - Please note for the Maroon Standard Pocket Tee: Our fabrics undergo an over-dye process to achieve a distinct appearance and feel that varies slightly from garment to garment. Please wash once before first wear and take care when wearing or washing with lighter colors, as dye may transfer
Our Standard Pocket Tee has a regular fit, which means it will fit true to size - take your normal size. Brooke is 5’8” and wearing a small.
Wood sunglasses with a bowed browline and lower wire design. Made from sustainably sourced premium grade lumber by Shwood.
Wood sunglasses with a bowed browline and lower wire design. Made from sustainably sourced premium grade lumber by Shwood.
A light, sturdy cooler for stowing snacks, meals, and drinks on a hike or on your commute. - Holds up to six 12 oz. cans or 5.5 liters - Wide mouth opening - Magnetic, quick closure - Keeps contents cold for up to 12 hours - Durable, water resistant, and easy to clean - Flexible, foldable, and easy to stow in your pack - 9"W x 6"L x 7"H
- Wipe down with damp cloth to clean - Poly nylon shell
Barebones is a Utah-based outdoor company and B Corp who leverages their products, profits, and expertise to do good. Their humanitarian efforts include their Safe Shelters Initiative, which supplies places for recovery in communities affected by disaster, war, and poverty.
Crafted from organic cotton and useful for accessorizing outfits and identifying wildlife. Bonus: Looks very good on dogs. - 22” x 22” - One sided print
- Machine wash cold - 100% organic cotton
A classic driving glove, crafted from supple deerskin leather. - Luxurious deerskin leather with 100% polyester lining - Medium weight with elastic back - Made in USA - Embossed with UBB logo
- 100% deerskin leather - 100% polyester lining - Spot clean if needed
Use a tape measure to find the circumference of the area just under your knuckles on your hand. The measure in inches is your glove size.
(we only send good news + exclusives, promise)