A Product Sold is a Pound of Trash Removed. OUR MISSION
Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
FIND YOUR FIT
Always a bestseller, our Standard Pocket Tee is the kind of go-with-everything shirt you want to have in every color. With an easy scoop neckline and impossibly soft fabrication featuring hemp and recycled poly, it’s sure to be a wear-forever staple. - Natural overdye process lends a high quality heather hi-lo effect. Wash with like colors before wearing. - Scoop neckline - Left chest patch pocket - Short sleeve - Curved hemline - Imported
- Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - 15% hemp, 85% recycled polyester
Our Standard Pocket Tee has a regular fit, which means it will fit true to size - take your normal size.
Warm without the bulk so you can throw it on over flannels or wear it on its own. - Relaxed fit - Waffle knit body - 2x2 rib knit at neckline, cuffs and hem band - Slouch long sleeves - Wide crew neckline - Slight high-low hemline with side slits
- Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron - 100% organic cotton
Our Himley Waffle Sweater has a casual fit, not form-fitting. True to size, take your normal size. If you're larger in the shoulders or chest and like a looser or oversized fit, or if you like to layer (and really, who doesn't?) we recommend sizing up. Claire is 5’8” and wearing a small.
A hand-carved, linocut block print inspired by hiking ‘til sunset. Crafted with an incredibly soft blend of organic cotton and recycled poly. - Relaxed fit - Ribbed crew neckline - Straight hem - Imported - Pre-shrunk
- 45% recycled polyester, 55% organic cotton - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low
Our men’s graphic tees have a regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size. Take your normal size. Model is 6'2" and wearing a size medium.
The next time you’re asked to stay at the office late, we recommend listening to your inner John Muir: “The mountains are calling, and I must go.” - Made in USA - Relaxed fit - Ribbed crew neckline - Straight hemline - Pre-shrunk
- 100% organic cotton - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low
Our Mens Graphic Tee is a regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Models are 6'2" and wearing a medium.
Made with a unique blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton (so, not the pesticide-polluting other guys), our Upstream graphic tee was made for scaling new heights (or playing hookie). Features a fishing-inspired illustration and a relaxed fit - Relaxed fit - Ribbed crew neckline - Straight hemline - Imported - Pre-shrunk
- 45% recycled polyester, 55% organic cotton - Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low
Our men’s graphic tee is a regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Model is 6'2" and wearing a size medium.
The first thing in our packs, whether we’re heading to a family gathering or gathering around the fire. Made with our smartest travel-friendly features, including a wrinkle-resistant finish, secret collar tab for rolling up compactly, and lightweight fabrication. - Stretch lightweight woven fabric - Wrinkle resistant finish - Double rear side pleats for ease of motion - Full button down placket - Convertible roll tab sleeves - Dual flap chest pockets with button closure - Left pocket with additional pen slot and double concealed pocket - Coolmax yarn has moisture wicking properties keeping you cool in warm climates
- 60% organic cotton, 30% Coolmax polyester. 7% polyester, 3% spandex - Natural corozo buttons - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - Do not iron
Model is 6'2" and wearing a size medium. Classic fit body, take your normal size.
Our most active jacket yet, insulated with a specialized blend of sustainably sourced bison fiber and recycled polyester (we call it B100™ Fill) that’s naturally moisture wicking, temperature regulating, and antimicrobial. Recommended for hitting the slopes, navigating city streets, and really anywhere that the temperature dips between 0-40°.
- Insulated with 190 gsm B100™ Fill insulation. Blend of responsibly sourced bison fiber and recycled polyester. Moisture-wicking, temperature-regulating, and antimicrobial. - Waterproof, breathable shell crafted from 2-ply, high count taslan nylon with taped seams and a waterproof zipper - Removable, adjustable hood with an anchored drawcord. Attached with concealed snaps for a seamless look. - Waterproof zipper that’s durable, corrosion resistant, and exposed so it won’t snag. Backed by an interior storm flap. - Anchored drawcord at hem to adjust fit, with a no-moving-part cord lock to withstand wear and tear - Articulated, adjustable sleeves with anchored drawcords and a 2x2 ribbed knit storm cuff - Stash pockets for lift tickets or subway passes, including a designated sleeve pocket and hem loop - 2 chest pockets and 2 side pockets. Microfiber cloth stowed in left chest pocket and fixed to bungee cord. - 2 interior pockets, including phone pocket with media slit to pass headphone cords through
- 100% nylon, waterproof shell
- B100™ Fill 190 GSM insulation - Jacket produced in USA - B100™ Fill insulation is sourced, developed, and made entirely in North America - Dry clean if necessary
Fits true to size with an anchored drawcord at the hem to customize fit. No bulk. Room for layers underneath.
As purveyors of responsible, durable goods, we take pride in the materials and intent that go into all of our products. Our Discovery products go a step further: We’re giving you a peek inside the process as the product is made. Investing in a Discovery product supports our efforts to responsibly source textiles and develop our own supply chains — and makes you an integral part of the United By Blue story. Learn more about Discovery →
At United By Blue we pride ourselves on making responsible, durable goods. Our lifetime guarantee covers all production defects discovered through everyday use. If any bison-insulated United By Blue jacket fails in its intended use (during its determined lifetime) we will repair it for you in accordance with our policies. Our guarantee applies to all bison-insulated United By Blue jackets purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee →
The flannel you’ll live in all season. Take it cold weather camping, to the frozen food section of the grocery store, wherever you need an extra layer of comfort and warmth, this double brushed flannel will be there for you. We used a special blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester for extra softness. Also worth noting: the corozo buttons are 100% biodegradable. - 6.7 oz yarn-dyed double brushed flannel - Full button down placket - Dual chest pockets - High-low hem - Adjustable button cuff
- 90% organic cotton, 8% hemp, 2% stretch - Natural corozo buttons - Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low - Do not bleach
A classic fit, take your normal size.