Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
The robust tines of the Barebones Cultivator rake through dense, rocky soil and remove weeds with ease. - Rust-resistant - Comfortable to use all day long - Ergonomic design - Lifetime warranty - Eco friendly bamboo handle - Heat treated stainless steel tines - Dimensions: 12.5" x 3" x 2.25"
- Remove all the soil - Never put your tools away wet - Keep your tools sharp
- Ambidextrous grip with wide handles to accommodate a comfortable fit - 4” blades - Rust resistant - 5 year warranty through Barebones
- Heat-treated stainless steel blades can be sharpened as needed
Barebones is a Utah-based outdoor company and B Corp who leverages their products, profits, and expertise to do good. Their humanitarian efforts include their Safe Shelters Initiative, which supplies places for recovery in communities affected by disaster, war, and poverty.
- Durable steel construction with copper accents - Vintage-inspired design - High-performance for indoor and outdoor plants - 5 year warranty through Barebones
- Written by trained botanist and nature photographer, John Kallas - Edible Wild Plants is a field-guide for the outdoor hominivor. With gorgeous photos, Kallas, gives the reader information on edible plants that even the best outdoor survivalists have passed by! - Paper back
- Includes: seeds, growing medium, coconut husks for drainage and directions and tips for growing - Small bag dems: 7” H x 6” W - Large bag dem: 10” H x 6.5” W
Established in 1998, Potting Shed Creations firmly believes that people make better products than machines. All products are made by hand in Idaho, one piece at a time, drawing inspiration from nature, reclaimed object, modern culture and minimalism.
- Each pocket garden includes: recycled steel tin, 5 seed variations, garden stakes and directions with tips for growing - Edible Flowers seeds included: anise hyssop, signet marigold, Johnny-jump-up, mixed nasturtiums, and garland chrysnthemum - Herbal Tea seeds included: lavender, coriander, German chamomile, peppermint, and wild bergamot
- By author Jack Staub with illustrations by Ellen Sheppard Buchert - The perfect companion for any gardener, this book is guide for planting, cultivating, and cooking with the plants in your backyard. Includes the histories and origins of plants accompanied by beautiful watercolor illustrations. - Hardback
Please wait 5 seconds for form to load