Your Cart is Empty
Thoreau once wisely said, “I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately.” We took a page out of his book and transformed it into a vintage-inspired pennant, which is thoughtfully made in America out of natural & biodegradable wool felt. Hang in your home, above your desk, fly it high and proud. - 9" × 27" - Made in Buffalo, NY
- 100% wool felt - Spot clean with a damp cloth
As two fellow BCorps with two responsible, social missions, United By Blue is proud to present this exclusive collaboration with Yellow 108. Featuring United By Blue's signature navy color made from salvaged wool with a salvaged leather tie, the Travel Hat includes a wide raw edge and tear drop crown. Sizing up recommended if you are between sizes. - Made entirely from salvaged materials - Wide raw edge - Tear drop crown
- Spot clean with warm water - Use felt brush to remove any dirt traces - 100% Salvaged Leather - 100% Salvaged Wool
USA-made gloves with warm, no-itch wool and a handy leather grip. Brave any and all winter weather in ragg wool, which traps heat but repels water. - Genuine, durable deerskin leather - Fitted cuffs - Made in New York - Naturally water repellent to keep snow and rain away from your skin
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap - 85% wool - 15% nylon - 100% deer leather palm
Our definition of winter classic. Made with breathable, soft wool that stays warm even if you’re caught in a snowstorm. - 100% wool shell naturally controls odor and stretches as you move - Circumference - 17" - One size (fits men and women alike) - Made in USA
- Hand wash cold - Lay flat to dry - 100% wool shell - Acrylic lining
Made from 100% recycled cotton yarns, this blanket has the durability of wool with the feel of linen all while remaining as soft as cotton. Design inspired by the elements of the sky, mountains, forests, and sea. - 50" × 70" - Made by Amana Mills for United By Blue - Made in the USA
- Made from 100% recycled cotton yarns and cotton scrap from US-based textile mills - Dry clean only
These classic 100% wool blankets are perfect for marking your spot by the lake, wrapping yourself up in the mountains or settling in for a cozy winter night at home. - 50" × 70" - Made by Amana Mills for United By Blue - Made in the USA
- 100% wool - Machine wash delicate - Hang to dry
Responsibly developed to protect your goods from water damage with a blend of beeswax, vegetable and plant based oils. - 2.3 ounces
- Gently heat the surface. A hair dryer on high heat will work just fine. - Rub wax bar back and forth across fabric. Fabric will have a milky white coating as wax sets in. - Use fingers to help spread wax evenly. - Re-heat the surface to seal in wax. You will see fabric return to its normal shade once the wax has been properly heated and sealed. - Let dry for 24 hours. - Re-wax as often as necessary.
- 100% natural and made with renewable ingredients including beeswax and vegetable and plant-based oils. - Made in USA
Made out of thick and sturdy vegetable tanned leather, this sheath provides full coverage to protect the axe head as well as the user. - Vegetable Tanned Leather - Brass D-Ring - Made in Philadelphia, PA
- If necessary, use clean lukewarm water to spot clean and let dry naturally
These axes are more than just wall art. The Explorers Axe was designed in collaboration with a storied tool manufacturer, a group of explorers, and a talented sign painter. The result is a collection of 5 beautiful, yet functional camp axes. - Made in USA - 26" overall length - 2 lb. head - Hand sharpened, forged tool-steel head - Tempered bit hardness of Rc 48-55 - Head coated with black and clear enamel - American hickory handle. Eye section dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage to prevent head loosening - Made in North Carolina from a family-owned company over 120 years old. Hand painted in Philadelphia.
- The best way to maintain sharpness is to use a flat file, followed by a whetstone. Accidents are less likely when using tools that are sharp - Prevent rust by wiping or spraying metal parts with light oil during long periods of storage - To replace a wooden handle, first clean the eye thoroughly. Fit the new handle with a rasp or sandpaper. Store the handle overnight in a warm, dry room to ensure dryness. The hand should be driven in tight, and then drive the wood wedge as far as possible. Saw the handle flush with the tool head
- Hand-dipped enamel with a double layer on the rim for extra durability. Campfire and Dishwasher safe. - Hand-made in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character. - Dishwasher safe
Inspired by vintage sports pennants and our hometown Philadelphia pride. Hang in your home, above your desk, fly it high and proud. - 9" × 27" - Made in Buffalo, NY
Inspired by vintage travel pennants and the adventurous spirit. Hang in your home, above your desk, fly it high and proud. - 9" × 27" - Made in Buffalo, NY
Wear on the trail or for the day to day. These super soft merino wool socks will never shrink or itch. - Hits lower calf - Made in North Carolina
- Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low - 73% merino wool - 25% nylon - 2% Spandex
- Small: Women 7.5-9.5 / Men 9-11 - Large: Women 8.5-11.5 / Men 10-13
Roll out of your tent and pour a fresh coffee into this hardy cup. Naturally we looked to the nearest ocean to design our UBB logo mug. - 3" W × 3" H - 12 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Dishwasher safe - Note: Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
Our pesticide and fertilizer free coffee beans are grown on farms and co-ops in both hemispheres. Sourced and roasted by ReAnimator Coffee Roaster in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia. - 12 oz. - Roasted locally - Organic - Whole bean
- The Rwanda: Floral Tea, Lemon, Sugar Cane, Clean Finish - The Peruvian: Full bodied coffee with savory notes of cocoa and almond - The Papua New Guinea: Full body, Herbaceous, Brown Sugar, Lingering Sweetness - The Espresso blend: floral, cocoa aroma with notes of cherry and dark red fruit and a hint of dark chocolate and light tangerine citrus. For espresso drinks only.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 United By Blue.