Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available:
FIND YOUR FIT: TOPS
Sizing is in inches (US). Measurements above are body measurements, not dimensions of the garment.
QUESTIONS? Call Customer Service at 866.931.1143 or email email@example.com.
Appropriately named after the world’s fourth highest mountain, this sturdy wool shirt is designed to have your back on exceptionally cold weekends. - Pointed collar with button closure - Suede elbow patch - Full button up front placket - Left chest patch pocket - 2 button adjustable cuffs - Natural Corozo buttons throughout - Curved hemline
- 80% recycled polyester, 20% wool and 100% leather suede elbow patches with Corozo buttons - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Pierre is 6' and is wearing a medium.
Easily the warmest plaid shirt you’ll ever own. (Bring on another Polar Vortex.) - Relaxed fit - Pointed collar - Button up front placket - Single button adjustable cuffs - Natural Corozo buttons used throughout - Front patch pockets - Shirttail hemline
- Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron - 65% recycled polyester - 35% wool
Our women’s button downs have a casual fit, not form-fitting. True to size, take your normal size. If you're larger in the shoulders or chest and like a looser or oversized fit, we recommend sizing up. Emily is 5’5” and wearing a small.
Warm enough for fly fishing, cool enough for bar hopping. - Insulated with PrimaLoft Eco Insulation - Stand collar for extra warmth and protection - Full front zipper with snap closure placket - Left chest pocket with snap closure - Back side zipper pocket - Two inset hand warmer pockets with snap closure - Curved hemline - Fully lined
- Outer fabric: 65% recycled polyester & 35% wool shell - Lining: 100% organic cotton flannel - Dry clean only
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Size up depending on how many warm layers you plan to wear under vest. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
All the warmth of a puffer, without the puffer-fish bulk. - Insulated with PrimaLoft Eco Insulation - Full zip front closure - Rear zipper pocket on flank - Two inset hand warmer pockets with snap closure - Curved hemline
- Dry clean only - 100% organic cotton flannel lining - 65% recycled polyester shell - 35% wool shell
Our women’s vest hits below waist. True to size, choose normal size. We recommend sizing up if you plan to wear several layers beneath the vest. Emily is 5’5” and wearing a small.
We’ve got you covered at the campsite when the sun goes down. - Relaxed fit - Classic crew, ribbed neckline - Raglan armhole with ribbed cuffs - Straight, ribbed hemline - Polaris Graphic at left chest and back
- 65% organic cotton, 20% rayon and 15% recycled polyester - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - Iron low heat
It’s easier to embrace the unexpected with an extra layer in tow. Our pullovers are buttery soft thanks to our special, sustainable combination of organic cotton, recycled water bottles, and rayon. - Graphic at left chest and back - Pullover body with relaxed fit - Classic crew neckline - Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hemline - Raglan armhole with long sleeves - Straight hemline
- Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - Iron low heat - 65% organic cotton - 20% rayon - 15% recycled polyester
Our women’s graphic pullovers have a regular fit, which means it will fit true to size - take your normal size. Emily is 5’5” and wearing a small.
Designed so you can always enjoy a mountain view over your morning coffee. Coffee and tea are sure to keep temperature thanks to this collaboration with fellow B-Corp, Klean Kanteen. Bonus: Comes with a leakproof cap so you can safely store beverages in your pack. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75" W × 8.25” H - Large 1/75" (44mm) opening, easy to pour and fits ice - Holds up to 16 oz. - Double-wall vacuum insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature - Hot drinks stay hot for up to 8 hours, cold drinks stay cold for up to 24 hours - Leakproof cap seals thermos with one twist
- BPA-free, insulated vessel made from 18/8 (food grade) stainless steel - Cap made from BPA-free polypropylene and food-grade silicone - Top rack dishwasher safe
Klean Kanteen is a part of “1% for the Planet,” donating 1% of their annual revenue to many environmentally focused non-profits like the Land and Water Conservation.
A dopp kit with a water repellent, stain resistant finish so you can stress less about putting it down at the campsite and near bathroom sinks. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Interior zipper pocket - Zipper closure - Leather haul handle - 10.25"W x 6.25"H x 5"D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) - Vegetable tanned leather - Imported
At United By Blue we guarantee your bag to have the utmost quality in craftsmanship and workmanship for the life of the product. Our guarantee covers all production defects and failure of materials. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use, we will repair or replace it for you. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge. Our Guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. To start the return or repair process, please send a picture of the issue with your bag and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An evergreen pattern you can wear year-round. - Crew socks with light cushioning - Made in North Carolina
- Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low - 65% recycled cotton - 19% polyester - 12% nylon - 4% Spandex
- Small: Women 6-9 / Men 9-11 - Large: Women 9-11 / Men 11-13
Designed to keep drinks at temperature even after a long hike or nap in the grass. Comes with a leakproof cap so you can safely store beverages in your pack. - A United By Blue exclusive - 2.75" W × 8.25” H - Large 1/75" (44mm) opening, easy to pour and fits ice - Holds up to 16 oz. - Double-wall vacuum insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature - Hot drinks stay hot for up to 8 hours, cold drinks stay cold for up to 24 hours - Leakproof cap seals thermos with one twist
- BPA-free, insulated vessel made from 18/8 (food grade) stainless steel - Cap made from BPA-free polypropylene and food-grade silicone - Top-rack dishwasher safe
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 United By Blue.