Your Cart is Empty
Shipping fees may apply. Free US shipping for orders over $100.
Notify me when this product is available:
Softer than cashmere and warmer than wool, this sock is made with bison down to keep your feet warm and dry. Crafted entirely in the USA from authentic, American materials. - 1x1 Spandex rib knit welt - Spandex knit throughout leg - Reinforced heel and toe areas - Spandex rib arch support - Flat knit side panels - Flat toe seam
- Machine wash cold - Lay flat to dry - 64% merino wool - 17% bison down - 16% nylon - 2% polyester - 1% spandex
- Small - Women 6-10 / Men 5-9 - Large - Women 10-13 / Men 9-13
A winter hat that’s soft to the touch but tough enough for whatever the weather throws at you. - Crafted of freshly spun virgin wool, which is naturally water repellent and strong and thick due to limited processing - Classic fit with rib cuff - One size (fits men and women alike) - Made in USA
- Spot clean with mild water and warm soap - 100% Wool exterior - 100% acrylic lining
USA-made gloves with warm, no-itch wool and a handy leather grip. Brave any and all winter weather in ragg wool, which traps heat but repels water. - Genuine, durable deerskin leather - Fitted cuffs - Made in New York - Naturally water repellent to keep snow and rain away from your skin
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap - 85% wool - 15% nylon - 100% deer leather palm
Be the last to know about wind and snow when you wear this weather-and-water resistant beanie. - Crafted of freshly spun virgin wool, which is naturally water repellent and strong and thick due to limited processing - Classic fit with rib cuff - One size (fits men and women alike) - Made in USA
- Spot clean with mild water and warm soap - 100% wool
A classic 5 panel hat with our United By Blue logo on the front and an adjustable strap to keep fit and secure. >- One size - Adjustable leather strap closure - Embossed leather patch - Made in New Jersey
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap - 7 oz Eco-Twill fabric, composed of 35% Organic Cotton and 65% Recycled Polyester
Our pesticide and fertilizer free coffee beans are grown on farms and co-ops in both hemispheres. Sourced and roasted by ReAnimator Coffee Roaster in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia. - 12 oz. - Roasted locally - Organic - Whole bean
- The Rwanda: Floral Tea, Lemon, Sugar Cane, Clean Finish - The Peruvian: Full bodied coffee with savory notes of cocoa and almond - The Papua New Guinea: Full body, Herbaceous, Brown Sugar, Lingering Sweetness - The Espresso blend: floral, cocoa aroma with notes of cherry and dark red fruit and a hint of dark chocolate and light tangerine citrus. For espresso drinks only.
Inspired by vintage travel pennants and the adventurous spirit. Hang in your home, above your desk, fly it high and proud. - 9" × 27" - Made in Buffalo, NY
- 100% wool felt - Spot clean with a damp cloth
The timeless Timex Weekender is selectively paired them with a Form Function Form adjustable 20mm button-stud watchband, handmade in the USA. Constructed of top-grade Chromexcel leather from Horween in Chicago, the adjustable band comes together with a stud closure. Original Timex nylon band included with purchase. - 20mm watch band, 38mm watch case - Button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2? of adjustment - Handmade in the USA - Made to last
- If necessary, use clean lukewarm water to spot clean the band only and let dry naturally - Use a leather conditioner periodically - 100% vegetable tanned leather
A simplified version the classic everyday tote - constructed to be strong enough for your groceries, and designed with clean lines, ready for your next trip to the beach. - Dimensions: 18"W x 13"H x 6"D - Triple-stitched handles - Made in New Hampshire, USA - Natural colored canvas
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - Air dry - 100% 10oz Organic Cotton - Made in New Hampshire, USA
This good scent is made with good sense, so you can freshen up the air without the use of any chemicals. Our Maine-made, entirely natural balsam fir incense comes from humble beginnings: Local woodsmen provide us with balsam branches, which we ground, dry, and press into incense molds. - a United By Blue exclusive - Clean balsam fir scent - Incense sticks are 2 inches with burner - Each pack comes with 24 sticks - Made in Maine
- 100% natural, made in Maine using balsam fir branches - Do not leave unattended while burning
There’s a reason the bison is America’s national mammal: They’re all around badasses. Made in USA. - 3” round embroidered twill patch - No sewing required - To be used on iron-ready fabrics only
1. Set iron to ‘cotton’ setting 2. Place patch on garment/bag, embroidery facing up 3. Place a cloth/towel over patch and using a circular motion, iron patch for 30-45 seconds 4. Turn garment/bag inside out and iron back of patch for 30-45 seconds 5. Allow to cool for one minute, if edges of patch can be lifted, repeat steps 3&4
Our iconic Explore Pennant, shrunk down to size for any and all of your iron-ready things. Made in USA. - 3.5” x 1.75” embroidered twill patch - No sewing required - To be used on iron-ready fabrics only
All products by Potting Shed Creations are made in Idaho by hand, one piece at a time, using only the finest materials. Garden In A Bag allows you to grow fresh herbs at home in a sustainable pouch. - Organic/heirloom standard seed - OMRI listed soil - OMRI listed coconut husks for drainage - Instructions included - Dimensions: 7" H x 6" W - Made in USA
- Add water to the leak-proof bag - Keep it in a sunny area - You'll have sprouts in less than two weeks!
Made in America with a woody scent that blends cedar and sage. Our Rogue Soaps were inspired by the rugged Rogue River in southwest Oregon that leads from Crater Lake to the Siskiyou Forest and out into the Pacific Ocean. Ideal for the first shower you take after a long weekend of camping. - Biodegradable & safe for use outdoors - 3" W × 2" H × 1” D - 3.75 oz. - Made in Oregon
- Made with 100% organic saponified palm, coconut, and olive oil, essential oils, chlorella, and organic bran - Certified 100% organic by Oregon Tilth
Hand poured in our hometown of Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a natural blend of warm wood tones, including ebony and cedar. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass). - 3 oz. candles burn for 10+ hours - GMO-free soy wax - Cotton wicks - Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free. - We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper
Once your candle’s burned through, here’s how to clean out the wax so you can reuse your glass container: - Very carefully fill the glass container with boiling water (stop just short of the lip) - Allow the glass container to soak. Wax will float to the surface and harden as it cools - Once wax has hardened, remove it from your glass container - Wash away any remaining wax with soapy water
FIND YOUR FIT: TOPS
Sizing is in inches (US). Measurements above are body measurements, not dimensions of the garment.
QUESTIONS? Call Customer Service at 866.931.1143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An ideal winter jacket for temperamental weather thanks to bison down’s temperature-regulating properties. - Insulated with 100 gsm of B100 Insulation, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Quilted, fitted body - Full snap front placket with point shirt collar - Chest flap pockets with snap closure - Side hip pockets - Interior chest and bottom pockets
- Dry clean if necessary - B100 Bison Insulation - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, water-repellant lining
- Regular fit, which means take your normal size. If you plan on layering maybe take the size up, but with our B100 insulation you shouldn't have to!
A jacket designed to echo the bison’s thick coat (and ability to withstand seriously cold winters). Entirely made in North America using American materials. With a removable vest and 14 pockets, the UAJ was designed with comfort and versatility in mind, to take you through all stages of winter. A waterproof and breathable shell makes you virtually invincible to whatever wind chill or precipitation the season may throw your way.
- Insulated with 200 gsm of B100 Insulation, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Full zipper closure, water resistant zipper - Removable hood - Two chest pockets with snap flap closure - Two hip pockets with snap flap closure - One utility flap sleeve pocket with zippered side pocket - One zippered forearm stash pocket - One interior zippered chest pocket with headphone port - One open chest pocket, microfiber lined - One interior hip pocket with snap flap closure
- Dry clean if necessary - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, waterproof lining - 100% sheep’s wool removable vest with 100% polyester lining - B100 Insulation
The Ultimate American Jacket fits like your typical winter coat, without the extra puff. There's room enough to fit a couple of layers underneath (not that you'll need it). As a classic fit – take your normal size.
Hand poured in our hometown of Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a warm, spiced scent with hints of orange peel and ginger. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass). - 3 oz. candles burn for 10+ hours - GMO-free soy wax - Cotton wicks - Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
Hand poured in our hometown of Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a deep woodsy scent with hints of cedar and sandalwood. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass). - 8.5 oz. candles burn for 40+ hours - GMO-free soy wax - Cotton wicks - Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
Our high performance water bottle features an ultra light, extra flexible resin material making it effortless to squeeze. Featuring infusion technology that shields the bottle from taste and residue build up, you can be guaranteed the Sedona Bottle will never stain. - Holds up to 22 oz. - Infusion technology that shields the bottle from taste and residue build up - Easy screw top cap - No push or pull valve - Ultra light, flexible resin material - Sedona mountain design
- Printed with eco-friendly scratch resistant non-toxic ink - FDA approved & BPA free - Simply rinse and wash with mild soap: automatically eliminates any mold or residue build up
Hand poured in our hometown of Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a crisp and refreshing scent with hints of green sage and wood. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass). - 3 oz. candles burn for 10+ hours - GMO-free soy wax - Cotton wicks - Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
Made in the USA with duck canvas, an insanely resistant cotton weave traditionally used for boat sails. - Pointed collar - Full front solid brass button closure - Left chest patch pocket - Right chest flap pocket with brass button closure - Two open patch pockets at bottom - Brass button closure at cuffs for roll-up ease - Made in USA
- Machine wash cold with like colors - Hang to dry - 100% Organic Cotton Canvas
The Foraker is a true workman's chore coat silhouette, which means it has a boxier fit, and shorter on the bottom. This coat runs small, so we recommend sizing up if you you want room for your zip-up and all your layers underneath. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
Hand poured in our hometown of Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a fresh, earthy scent with hints of dewy moss. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass). - 3 oz. candles burn for 10+ hours - GMO-free soy wax - Cotton wicks - Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
The Aeropress is the preferred method of brewing coffee by folks in the outdoor industry. Because of its lightweight and durable design, it is perfect for backpackers and hikers who still want their coffee fix. - Yields 1-4 cups of coffee (1-2 mugs) - One minute from start to enjoy. The actual press time takes about 20 to 30 seconds - Micro filtered for grit free coffee - unlike other press-type coffee makers - Diameter 11 cm. - Total product height 27 cm. Aeropress 14 cm. - Set includes plunger, seal, chamber, filter cap, 350 filters, filter holder, scoop, stirrer, and funnel
- Made from polypropylene, a fully recyclable plastic. Contains no BPA or phthalates. - Rinse with hot water as needed
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 United By Blue.