A Product Sold is a Pound of Trash Removed. OUR MISSION
Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
We sat down with our friends at Danner, master crafters of footwear since 1932, to build a sustainable boot. After countless months of testing, tweaking and perfecting, the bison leather boot was born. This boot boasts the same technical features as Danner's classic backpacking boots and was intentionally designed to be waterproof and stable on any terrain. The bison leather sets this boot a part from the rest. It was handmade in small batches using the ranching industry's often discarded materials to minimize waste. Here's what you need to know about bison leather: it's super soft, needs little breaking in, 100% waterproof, gets better with age, and durable...enough said. - Made in USA - Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liners - Full-grain Bison leather - Handcrafted stitchdown construction - Vibram® Kletterlift outsole for maximum traction and superior shock absorption - Fiberglass shank - 6” height - Recraftable - Embossed United By Blue x Danner logo
- Use a wet rag, sponge, or soft brush to clean visible mud or dirt - Condition regularly with leather conditioner - Treat leather to prevent water spots or any other damage caused by excess water - Full-grain Bison leather with subtle color variations - Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner - Vibram® Kletterlift outsole for navigating tricky terrain
- Danner boots run a little large, we recommend sizing down a half size
A classic Tyrolean hiking look meets a durable, waterproof design. The Peak-to-Pavement™ traction outsole gives you a solid foundation on all types of terrain. - HydroGuard™ seam-sealed internal membrane is waterproof and breathable and keeps you dry and comfortable in all weather conditions - Compression EVA midsole - Gusseted tongue prevents water and debris from entering your boots through the lace eyelets or the space between the tongue and the upper - Peak-to-Pavement™ outsole has directional inner lugs to provide grip on loose terrain while wide outer lugs offer traction and stability on hard surfaces - Open cell PU footbed offers long-lasting cushioning and support with an anti-microbial treatment
- Runs true to size
Our friends at Forsake value the outdoors, so they have committed to making a product that leave as small a footprint as possible. By reducing the amount of waste and mitigating emissions from their factories, Forsake has pledged to protect natural resources.
There’s a reason Danner has been making the Mountain Light since 1979. All seasoned backpackers have their eyes on these boots, which are built by hand in Portland, Oregon. - Made in USA - 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner - Full-grain, one-piece leather with waterproof protection - Handcrafted stitchdown construction - Vibram® Kletterlift outsole for maximum traction and superior shock absorption - Fiberglass shank - 5” height - Recraftable - 62 oz
- Use a wet rag, sponge, or soft brush to clean visible mud or dirt - Condition regularly with leather conditioner - Treat leather to prevent water spots or any other damage caused by excess water - Rich full-grain leather - GORE-TEX® liner so your feet can stay dry in extreme conditions - Vibram® Kletterlift outsole for navigating tricky terrain
Danner boots run a little large, we recommend sizing down half a size.
A craftsman’s take on a modern, lightweight hiking boot. Flexible, resilient, and waterproof. - 100% waterproof barrier, allows for moisture to escape without letting moisture in - Removable OrthoLite footbed - Nylon shank - 4.5” height - Vibram Fuga outsole - Includes 2 lace options
- Full grain leather upper - Use a wet rag, sponge, or soft brush to clean visible mud or dirt - Condition regularly with leather conditioner - Treat leather to prevent water spots or any other damage caused by excess water - Full-grain Sienna Cache leather with subtle color variations
- The Danner Mountain 600 runs large. We recommend sizing down half a size.
Avoid any damage to nubeck, suede, or rough-out leather with this waterproofing spray, which blocks out moisture without darkening color. Perfect for preserving Gore-Tex boots and any boot with nylon paneling, which are more susceptible to water damage. - For use on nubeck, suede, rough-out leather, nylon, and Cordura - 4 fl. oz. - Made in USA - Blocks water from outside while also allowing for moisture to escape from the inside - Recommended for Danner Light Boots
Spray on nubeck, suede, rough-out leather, nylon, and/or Cordura to protect from water damage while maintaining original texture.
Please wait 5 seconds for form to load