Your Cart is Empty
FIND YOUR FIT: TOPS
Sizing is in inches (US). Measurements above are body measurements, not dimensions of the garment.
QUESTIONS? Call Customer Service at 866.931.1143 or email email@example.com.
Made in the USA with duck canvas, an insanely resistant cotton weave traditionally used for boat sails. - Pointed collar - Full front solid brass button closure - Left chest patch pocket - Right chest flap pocket with brass button closure - Two open patch pockets at bottom - Brass button closure at cuffs for roll-up ease - Made in USA
- Machine wash cold with like colors - Hang to dry - 100% Organic Cotton Canvas
The Foraker is a true workman's chore coat silhouette, which means it has a boxier fit, and shorter on the bottom. This coat runs small, so we recommend sizing up if you you want room for your zip-up and all your layers underneath. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
An ideal winter jacket for temperamental weather thanks to bison down’s temperature-regulating properties. - Insulated with 100 gsm of B100 ™ Fill, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Quilted, fitted body - Full snap front placket with point shirt collar - Chest flap pockets with snap closure - Side hip pockets - Interior chest and bottom pockets
- Dry clean if necessary - B100 ™ Bison Fill - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, water-repellant lining
- Regular fit, which means take your normal size. If you plan on layering maybe take the size up, but with our B100™ Fill you shouldn't have to!
A jacket designed to echo the bison’s thick coat (and ability to withstand seriously cold winters). Entirely made in North America using American materials. With a removable vest and 14 pockets, the UAJ was designed with comfort and versatility in mind, to take you through all stages of winter. A waterproof and breathable shell makes you virtually invincible to whatever wind chill or precipitation the season may throw your way.
- Insulated with 200 gsm of B100 ™ Fill, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Full zipper closure, water resistant zipper - Removable hood - Two chest pockets with snap flap closure - Two hip pockets with snap flap closure - One utility flap sleeve pocket with zippered side pocket - One zippered forearm stash pocket - One interior zippered chest pocket with headphone port - One open chest pocket, microfiber lined - One interior hip pocket with snap flap closure
- Dry clean if necessary - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, waterproof lining - 100% sheep’s wool removable vest with 100% polyester lining - B100™ Fill
The Ultimate American Jacket fits like your typical winter coat, without the extra puff. There's room enough to fit a couple of layers underneath (not that you'll need it). As a classic fit – take your normal size.
"Well done is better than well said" - Benjamin Franklin. We can't say it any better than our favorite Philadelphian. Hand screen-printed and designed in Pennsylvania. - Relaxed fit - Classic crew, ribbed neckline - Raglan armhole with ribbed cuffs - Straight, ribbed hemline - Graphic at left chest and back
- 65% organic cotton, 20% rayon and 15% recycled polyester - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - Iron low heat
This pullover has a unisex fit that runs small. Men - size up from your normal size. Women - choose your normal size. Clay is 6’ 2” and is wearing a large.
This zip up is almost as warm as a layer of blubber (and thankfully much more flattering). - Only 100 Whale Watching Hoodies made - Illustration by Isaac Lowe-Anker, exclusive to United By Blue - Made in USA - Unisex fit
- Tri-blend of recycled polyester, organic cotton, and rayon - Machine wash cold
Montana-native Isaac Lowe-Anker grew up with the Rockies in his backyard, raised in a family that instilled an appreciation for both the outdoors and art at an early age. With clean lines and skillful stippling, he transforms what he sees on frequent trips to Canada and Washington’s San Juan Islands into outdoor illustrations with a modern finish. Learn more about the artist →
This hoodie is designed to fit both men & women, and is slightly oversized for women. Men: Choose your normal size. Women: For a more tailored fit, size down. Mark is 6'2 and wearing a medium. Rachel is 5'8 and wearing a small.
(we only send good news + exclusives, promise)