Your Cart is Empty
Tuck it in your pocket or tie it around you neck to keep the woods with you wherever you go. Bonus: Looks very good on all dogs. - 22” x 22” - All-over, one sided print
- Machine wash cold - 100% organic cotton
A hands-free cooler you can strap on your back and take on the trail, complete with a bottle opener zipper pull and room for a dozen beers. Made in collaboration with our fellow B Corp, Barebones, to keep your food and drink cold for up to 48 hours. - 11.75"W x 14.25"H x 7.75"D - 12 can capacity - Bottle opener zipper pull - Wide mouth opening, removable liner for easy washing - Stays cold for up to 48 hours - Genuine leather trim - Front and side pockets - Adjustable backpack straps
- 100% recycled polyester shell - Removable liner can be washed out between uses - If needed, spot clean shell with warm water and soap
Barebones is a Utah-based outdoor company and B Corp who leverages their products, profits, and expertise to do good. Their humanitarian efforts include their Safe Shelters Initiative, which supplies places for recovery in communities affected by disaster, war, and poverty.
Because good food and big plans are key. - 1.75”x3.5” - Solid brass with tarnish reducing lacquer finish
To remove heavy tarnish, difficult stains, and corrosion wash in hot, soapy water or a weak ammonia and water solution, then rinse.
To help you find your keys and lose your way. - 1.5”x2.5” - Solid brass with tarnish reducing lacquer finish
Designed to keep drinks at temperature even after a long hike or nap in the grass. Comes with a leakproof cap so you can safely store beverages in your pack. - A United By Blue exclusive - 2.75" W × 8.25” H - Large 1/75" (44mm) opening, easy to pour and fits ice - Holds up to 16 oz. - Double-wall vacuum insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature - Hot drinks stay hot for up to 8 hours, cold drinks stay cold for up to 24 hours - Leakproof cap seals thermos with one twist
- BPA-free, insulated vessel made from 18/8 (food grade) stainless steel - Cap made from BPA-free polypropylene and food-grade silicone - Top-rack dishwasher safe
Klean Kanteen is a part of “1% for the Planet,” donating 1% of their annual revenue to many environmentally focused non-profits like the Land and Water Conservation.
We borrowed from the bison to bring you a blanket made for ice fishing, car camping, and sleeping under the stars. Insulated with our own B100 fill, made with bison fiber and recycled polyester. -50” x 70” -8” straight quilting -Made in USA
- Dry clean only -100% nylon ripstop -B100 insulation, our own blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating properties
A cup you can count on (just like the fact that the sun comes up each day). - 4” x 2.5” - 12 oz - Campfire, stovetop, and dishwasher safe - Handmade in Europe. Small imperfections are part of the charm.
-Dishwasher safe - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character. - 100% hand-dipped enamel steel
Swap out those red cups for a durable tumbler, made to last long after the campfire dies down. - 2.5" W × 4" H - 12 oz. - Rim is double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character. - Dishwasher safe
Inclement weather has met its match — this set will light in rain and snowstorms, heavy winds, and even after getting wet. This ultra-reliable match set comes in a waterproof case with a replacement striker for easy lighting. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75” - 1.7 oz. - Includes 25 matches and 3 strikers - Waterproof match case holds up to 40 matches, floats, and keeps contents dry - External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting - 15 second burn time - Extended length of match prevents from burning fingertips
- For outdoor use - Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Strikers will not light if wet. - Store matches and strikers separately to prevent accidental ignition - To light, strike downward or away from the body. Be careful of bystanders and mindful that sparks may fly. - After using match, run it under water to ensure it will not relight
UCO is a Washington-based outdoor company founded in 1971. UCO stands for Utility, Comfort, and Originality — three adjectives we strive for every day at United By Blue.
Sturdy enough for any outdoor adventure yet slim and collapsible so it slides in your pack. - a United By Blue exclusive - 6.5" × 2," collapses down to 4.25” - 6.4 oz. - Lightweight aluminum - Long-lasting beeswax UCO candle burns for 12 hours - Easy-slide glass chimney and spring-loaded candle tube - Handle for easy carry, a hook for hanging and a twist-lock base - Provides light and warmth and helps remove condensation - Made in USA
- Keep heat shield away from flammable materials - Always keep burning candle in sight - If using in a tent, be sure tent is well ventilated
With three candles and infinite uses, this lantern will brighten your campsite, keep out the cold, and can even be used to warm small snacks and coffee. - a United By Blue exclusive - 8" × 4" - 18 oz. - Lightweight aluminum - Long-lasting UCO candles burn for nine hours each - Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes - Handle for easy carry and a twist-lock base - Provides light and warmth and helps remove condensation - Can heat small amounts of water or food on heat shield - Made in USA
This good scent is made with good sense, so you can freshen up the air without the use of any chemicals. Our Maine-made, entirely natural balsam fir incense comes from humble beginnings: Local woodsmen provide us with balsam branches, which we ground, dry, and press into incense molds. - a United By Blue exclusive - Clean balsam fir scent - Incense sticks are 2 inches with burner - Each pack comes with 24 sticks - Made in Maine
- 100% natural, made in Maine using balsam fir branches - Do not leave unattended while burning
It felt natural to team with our fellow nature lovers at Woodchuck USA to create these sturdy wood coasters: We both care about making lasting products with a lasting impact. Protect land, sea, and your coffee table with these mahogany wood coasters, which feature four hand-drawn designs. - Comes in engraved wood box, ideal for gifting and storing - Each set may vary in color due to the natural material used - Wood will gain a patina over time with use, similar to leather
- Made with mahogany wood veneer, sourced in Africa and Central America - Coated in water-based polyurethane to seal grain and lock out moisture - Woodchuck USA partners with Atomic Recycling to turn all material scrap into energy
A classic watch with a modern twist (plus the most comfortable, adjustable band ever). Made in America by form•function•form. - 20 mm band, 40 mm watch face - Button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2 inches of adjustment - Chronograph functions as a stopwatch - Original Timex band included with purchase - Handmade in the USA
- If necessary, use clean lukewarm water to spot clean the band only and let dry naturally - Use a leather conditioner periodically
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 United By Blue.