For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
Our take on the essential chambray shirt. We crafted our version using durable hemp, so it can stand up to wear and tear.
- Slub woven with a natural high-low texture
- Classic fit body with full button down placket and collar
- Back yoke with box pleat for ease of motion
- Double-button adjustable cuffs
- Left chest patch pocket with button closure
- Natural corozo buttons
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- 54% hemp, 43% organic cotton, 3% spandex
A regular, relaxed fit that is true to size. Take your normal size.