Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
A portable blanket that’s perfect for bundling up at the campsite or lounging in the park. - Dimensions: 42.25” x 75.5” - Includes stuff sack with handle for easy carry - Two toned
- Cloudloft insulation - 75D polyester taffeta lining - 190T poly plungee liner - Spot clean
Creating outdoor gear that lasts since 1952. Based in Boulder, Colorado.
- 50" x 70" - 8" straight quilting - Nylon outer shell with soft flannel on reverse side - Elastic strap for easy storage and carrying - Made in USA
- 100% nylon shell - 58% organic cotton, 42% recycled polyester flannel - B100™ Fill 190 GSM insulation - Dry clean only
A double-sized, dual-layer blanket that’s cozy in a range of temperatures and settings, from campsites to concerts. Includes a hide-away pocket so you can add or subtract the top layer on the go. - Cloudloft™ insulation - 2 in 1 blanket design with hide-away pocket - Easy to store with webbing and buckle - Built-in webbing carry handle - 80”L x 60”W - 4 lbs 2 oz.
- Polyester ripstop shell with 190T polyester pongee lining - Cloudloft™ insulation - Machine wash warm - Tumble dry low
We borrowed from the bison to bring you a blanket made for ice fishing, car camping, and sleeping under the stars. Insulated with our own B100 ™ fill, made with bison fiber and recycled polyester. -50” x 70” -8” straight quilting -Made in USA
- Dry clean only -100% nylon ripstop -B100 ™ fill, our own blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating properties
A sleeping bag built for two people, and not just size-wise: two built-in blankets allow each person to individually customize the temperature. - 20° / -7°C temperature rating - Includes two built-in blankets - Over-sized hood doubles as pillow - Zip-off top layer - Over-sized fit - Stuff sack included - 6’ length
- Spot clean if needed - Cloudloft insulation - 75D 210T High Filament poly taffeta shell - 75D 210T poly taffeta liner
A sleeping bag that compresses small but packs in serious warmth — we’re talking a temperature rating of 20°F / -7°C. Versatile enough to use in 3 seasons. - 20°F / -7°C temperature rating - Insulated with 600 fill power DriDown™, which is quick to dry in cold and wet weather - Thermal comfort hood - Natural fit footbox - Quilted construction - Draft collar - 60 in. dual-slider, locking zipper with antisnag design - Includes stuff sack - 6’ length
- Spot clean if needed - 600 fill power DriDown™ insulation - 50D polyester ripstop shell - 50D polyester taffeta liner
Please wait 5 seconds for form to load