Every product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
Hand poured in our hometown of Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a warm, spiced scent with hints of orange peel and ginger. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass).
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free.
- We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper
Once your candleâ€™s burned through, hereâ€™s how to clean out the wax so you can reuse your glass container:
- Very carefully fill the glass container with boiling water (stop just short of the lip)
- Allow the glass container to soak. Wax will float to the surface and harden as it cools
- Once wax has hardened, remove it from your glass container
- Wash away any remaining wax with soapy water