Join us for Blue Friday: GET YOUR CLEANUP KIT
Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
FIND YOUR FIT
A seriously artful reminder of sunny trail days – even in hoodie season. - Full zip terry fleece hoodie - Ribbed panels, cuff and hem - Kangaroo-style hand-warmer pockets - Adjustable hood - Coordinating left chest graphic and back graphic
- Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester
A regular, relaxed fit that is true to size. Take your normal size.
A winter classic with a sustainable spin: This beanie is knit from recycled polyester, a warm, itch-free textile that saves waste from the landfill. - 100% recycled polyester - Two color yarns for a marled finish - Classic fit with ribbed knit cuff - One size fits all
- Wash with like colors - 100% recycled polyester
A durable, wear-everyday zip up hoodie made for the mountains and mostly everything else. - Full zip terry fleece hoodie - Ribbed panels, cuff and hem - Kangaroo-style hand-warmer pockets - Adjustable hood - Coordinating left chest graphic and back graphic
Model is 6'2" and wearing a size medium. A regular, relaxed fit that is true to size. Take your normal size.
Inclement weather has met its match — this set will light in rain and snowstorms, heavy winds, and even after getting wet. This ultra-reliable match set comes in a waterproof case with a replacement striker for easy lighting. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75” - 1.7 oz. - Includes 25 matches and 3 strikers - Waterproof match case holds up to 40 matches, floats, and keeps contents dry - External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting - 15 second burn time - Extended length of match prevents from burning fingertips
- For outdoor use - Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Strikers will not light if wet. - Store matches and strikers separately to prevent accidental ignition - To light, strike downward or away from the body. Be careful of bystanders and mindful that sparks may fly. - After using match, run it under water to ensure it will not relight
UCO is a Washington-based outdoor company founded in 1971. UCO stands for Utility, Comfort, and Originality — three adjectives we strive for every day at United By Blue.
Made to take you from team meetings to tee time (and they easily roll up for the trail). - Straight fit - Natural corozo button closure with zip fly - Fixed waist with belt loops - Added loop for carabiner and easy access to keys - Two hand pockets and one smaller utility pocket at right hip - Two rear patch pockets - Light DWR coating - 32" inseam
- 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron
The Dominion Twill Pant has a straight fit and a 32" inseam. Take your normal size.
Perfect for enjoying beers at the campsite, since it’s a lot more eco-friendly than certain plastic red cups (and less conspicuous too). - 100% powder coated stainless steel - 16 oz.
- 100% stainless steel - Hand wash with warm water and soap
The cornerstone of any camp-ready closet. Insulating fleece for warming up right out of the tent. Full-length zipper for cooling down when the fire heats up. Simple solid colors keep you office-approved. - Full zip terry fleece hoodie - Ribbed panels, cuff and hem - Kangaroo-style hand-warmer pockets - Adjustable hood
Throwback lantern design but with a warm, rechargeable LED light so you won’t be scrambling for propane pre-camping. - Warm, ambient, LED light, 325 Lumen output - 4-80+ hours run time, depending on setting - Rechargable Li-Ion battery via USB - Recharge time of 4-6 hours - Recharges portable electronics - 6" x 9.5" x 6" - 1 year limited warranty through Barebones
-Stamped steel with plastic and rubber elements, including a charging cord
Barebones is a Utah-based outdoor company and B Corp who leverages their products, profits, and expertise to do good. Their humanitarian efforts include their Safe Shelters Initiative, which supplies places for recovery in communities affected by disaster, war, and poverty.
Essential for enjoying the outdoors all summer, since citronella is a natural insect deterrent. Poured into a reusable tin, which is just the right size for storing small goods and fishing bait. - 100% soy wax - Scent: natural spruce spice & citronella oil - 20 oz. candle with 100 hour burn time - Repels mosquitoes and other flying insects
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free.
Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill tin with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove wax and wash thoroughly.
We borrowed from the bison to bring you a blanket made for ice fishing, car camping, and sleeping under the stars. Insulated with our own B100 ™ fill, made with bison fiber and recycled polyester. -50” x 70” -8” straight quilting -Made in USA
- Dry clean only -100% nylon ripstop -B100 ™ fill, our own blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating properties
Like zipping on your favorite blanket (but way more functional). Fully lined with ultra-soft fleece featuring organic cotton. Looks as good slung around your waist as it does fully zipped. - Full zip terry fleece hoodie - Ribbed panels, cuffs, and hem - Kangaroo-style hand-warmer pockets - Adjustable hood
A regular, relaxed fit that is true to size. Take your normal size.
- 50" x 70" - 8" straight quilting - Nylon outer shell with soft flannel on reverse side - Elastic strap for easy storage and carrying - Made in USA
- 100% nylon shell - 58% organic cotton, 42% recycled polyester flannel - B100™ Fill 190 GSM insulation - Dry clean only
A cup you can use at home or on the road. Perfect for campsite beers, since it’s easy to wash out (and less conspicuous/wasteful than plastic). - 100% powder coated stainless steel - 16 oz.
Because the best part of adulthood is eating what you want (and spending the bulk of your paycheck on scented candles). Enamel steel mug can be used for coffee, cereal, and/or ice cream once the candle burns through. - Scent: cedarwood and vetiver - 100% soy wax - Cotton wick - 12 oz. mug with 9 oz. candle - 40 hour burn time - Mug hand-dipped in Europe - Candle hand-poured in small batches in our hometown of Philadelphia
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free. - We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper - Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Dishwasher safe - Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character!
Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill mug with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove wax and wash thoroughly.
A super soft hoodie for happy campers. - Back graphic - Small front chest graphic - Zip up front - Fleece lined
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester fleece - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low
XXS - 4 XS - 5 S - 8 M - 10 L - 12 XL - 14-16
Please wait 5 seconds for form to load