IT'S HERE: The Bison Puffer Jacket. SHOP NOW
Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
FIND YOUR FIT
Rep the #bluemovement with our namesake terry crew sweatshirt, made from an ultra soft blend of organic and recycled materials. - Ribbed crew neckline, cuffs and hem - 275 GSM terry cloth - Imported - Front chest graphic
- 45% recycled polyester, 55% organic cotton - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size.
A sock made to thrive in the winter, like the evergreen tree that inspired the design. Crafted using sustainably sourced bison down, which is naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and above all: warm. - Naturally temperature regulating and moisture wicking - 1x1 Spandex rib knit welt - Spandex knit throughout leg - Reinforced heel and toe areas - Spandex rib arch support - Flat knit side panels - Flat toe seam - Made in USA
- Machine wash cold - Lay flat to dry - 64% Merino wool - 17% bison down - 16% nylon - 2% polyester - 1% spandex
- Small - Women 6-10 / Men 5-9 - Large - Women 10-13 / Men 9-13
Made to be worn both indoors and out, thanks to a warm, recycled polyester knit that keeps forehead itch at bay. - 100% recycled polyester - Classic fit with ribbed knit cuff - One size fits all
- Wash with like colors - 100% recycled polyester
The kind of sweater that makes you crave cold weather. Crafted from biodegradable merino wool. - Mixed cable and waffle knit design - Ribbed mock neckline, cuff, and hem
- Dry clean only - 100% merino wool
A fitted silhouette. If you like layering (and really, who doesn’t?) we recommend sizing up.
Introducing the Future of Sustainable Outerwear: The Bison Puffer Jacket. Lightweight, waterproof, and designed to keep you comfortable from 0-50°F.
- 190gsm B100 ™ Fill Insulation - Waterproof, breathable 2-layer shell fabric - Internal storm flap - Soft and warm fleece-lined pockets - Elastic sleeve cuff - Reverse coil center-front zipper - Drawcords at hem - Interior phone pocket with headphone port (fits the iPhone Plus series) - Printed interior lining
- B100 ™ Fill Insulation, made of 50% bison fiber, 50% recycled polyester blend - Shell is naturally stain resistant and waterproof. Spot clean or dry clean if necessary.
- Fits true to size with an anchored drawcord at the hem to customize fit. No bulk. Room for layers underneath.
At United By Blue we pride ourselves on making responsible, durable goods. Our lifetime guarantee covers all production defects discovered through everyday use. If any bison-insulated United By Blue jacket fails in its intended use (during its determined lifetime) we will repair it for you in accordance with our policies. Our guarantee applies to all bison-insulated United By Blue jackets purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee →
There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but there aren’t many mugs as good as this. - 3" W × 3" H - 12 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Dishwasher safe - Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
Give your jeans a break with this cool-weather alternative. The Field Corduroy Pant is durable like denim and broken-in soft from the get-go thanks to organic cotton with a hint of stretch. - 5 pocket corduroy pant with a stretch slim fit - Tack button closure with zipper fly - Contrast stitch at interior cuff - 32” inseam
- 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry
A straight fit with midweight stretch and a 32” inseam. Take your normal size.
An ideal jacket for temperamental weather thanks to bison down’s temperature-regulating properties. - Insulated with 100 gsm of B100 ™ Fill, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Can be worn comfortably in 32-70 degree weather - Quilted, fitted body - Full snap front placket with point shirt collar - Chest flap pockets with snap closure - Side hip pockets - Interior chest and bottom pockets
- Dry clean if necessary - B100 ™ Bison Fill - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, water-repellant lining
- Regular fit, which means take your normal size. If you plan on layering maybe take the size up, but with our B100™ Fill you shouldn't have to!
Take note: sometimes the best adventures start on pen and paper. Specifically 100% FSC certified recycled paper. Map out your next moves in this premium, grid-lined journal, complete with a pearl linen cover. - Pearl linen cover - 268 grid pages - Ruler marks on front page - 80 lbs paper weight - Pine tree design on front with United By Blue logo on reverse
- 100% recycled FSC certified paper
Made for those with a dream A-frame cabin constantly floating around in their head. Crafted from soft, itch-free recycled polyester. - 100% recycled polyester - Classic fit with ribbed knit cuff and pom accent - One size fits all
A sweatshirt that combines the best of a well-worn hoodie and a go-to fleece. Made using insulating, breathable Polartec. - Polartec ribbed sweater knit with fleece backing - Polartec is quick drying and breathable with insulating warmth - Relaxed sweater shirt body with raglan long sleeve - Adjustable hood with 3 corozo button front placket - Insulated kangaroo front pocket
- 100% recycled polyester - Machine wash warm - Tumble dry low - Do not bleach - Do not iron - Do not dry clean - Avoid use of fabric softeners
A regular, relaxed fit that is true to size. Take your normal size.
We reinvented the grab-and-go hoodie the sustainable way – with super soft fleece made from 100% recycled materials. Other additions include ultra cozy thumb loops and a sleek crossover hem. - Adjustable hooded pullover - Raglan sleeves - Heavy, soft fleece lining - Crossover, ribbed, high-low hem - Thumb loops at cuffs
- 100% recycled polyester - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry
This pullover has a relaxed fit and is true to size, however we recommend sizing up if you plan on layering.
A classic Tyrolean hiking look meets a durable, waterproof design. The Peak-to-Pavement™ traction outsole gives you a solid foundation on all types of terrain. - HydroGuard™ seam-sealed internal membrane is waterproof and breathable and keeps you dry and comfortable in all weather conditions - Compression EVA midsole - Gusseted tongue prevents water and debris from entering your boots through the lace eyelets or the space between the tongue and the upper - Peak-to-Pavement™ outsole has directional inner lugs to provide grip on loose terrain while wide outer lugs offer traction and stability on hard surfaces - Open cell PU footbed offers long-lasting cushioning and support with an anti-microbial treatment
- Runs true to size
Our friends at Forsake value the outdoors, so they have committed to making a product that leave as small a footprint as possible. By reducing the amount of waste and mitigating emissions from their factories, Forsake has pledged to protect natural resources.