Your Cart is Empty
Shipping fees may apply. Free US shipping for orders over $100.
Notify me when this product is available:
So you’re never stumped about where to store small valuables. - YKK brass zipper with flat zipper pull - Dimensions: 7.75"W x 6"H
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% Organic 10 oz. Canvas - Solid Brass Hardware and YKK Zipper - Imported
Classic and simple with countless uses. Our small printed canvas pouches are the perfect stow-away item to keep small valuables organized and easy to find. Featured graphic is printed on both sides of the pouch. - YKK brass zipper with flat zipper pull - Dimensions: 11.5"W x 8.5"H
An American-made 2016-2017 planner for those who take “I’ll pencil you in” seriously. Includes the month at a glance, moon cycles, historical facts, and plenty of room for notes. - 5.25” x 8.25” - 264 pages - 60 lb paper weight - Weekly format on a two-page spread - Smyth sewn binding for extra durability and easy writing - Includes month at a glance, historical facts, moon phases, and space for notes - Made in USA
- Raw materials for paper, end sheets, ribbon marker, cover stocks, and cover fabric grown in the USA in sustainably-managed forests - Printed with USA-made ink - All Shinola journals manufactured in Ann Arbor, MI, Mankato, MN, and Crawfordsville, IN
A dopp kit with a water repellent, stain resistant finish so you can stress less about putting it down at the campsite and near bathroom sinks. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Interior zipper pocket - Zipper closure - Leather haul handle - 10.25"W x 6.25"H x 5"D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) - Vegetable tanned leather - Imported
At United By Blue we guarantee your bag to have the utmost quality in craftsmanship and workmanship for the life of the product. Our guarantee covers all production defects and failure of materials. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use, we will repair or replace it for you. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge. Our Guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. To start the return or repair process, please send a picture of the issue with your bag and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed so you can always enjoy a mountain view over your morning coffee. Coffee and tea are sure to keep temperature thanks to this collaboration with fellow B-Corp, Klean Kanteen. Bonus: Comes with a leakproof cap so you can safely store beverages in your pack. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75" W × 8.25” H - Large 1/75" (44mm) opening, easy to pour and fits ice - Holds up to 16 oz. - Double-wall vacuum insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature - Hot drinks stay hot for up to 8 hours, cold drinks stay cold for up to 24 hours - Leakproof cap seals thermos with one twist
- BPA-free, insulated vessel made from 18/8 (food grade) stainless steel - Cap made from BPA-free polypropylene and food-grade silicone - Top rack dishwasher safe
Klean Kanteen is a part of “1% for the Planet,” donating 1% of their annual revenue to many environmentally focused non-profits like the Land and Water Conservation.
Includes a removable caddy with a hanging hook, which especially comes in handy for campsite showers and gym locker rooms. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Interior zipper pockets - Removable caddy with hanging hook - Leather haul handle - 9.5"W x 11.5"H x 3.75"D
A practical pocket knife with a timeless design. Comes in a wooden box, complete with a leather sheath. - Knife is 7½ inches when open, with a 3¼ inch blade - Stainless steel folding blade - Olive wood handle - Leather sheath with snap closure and carabiner for easy carrying - Packaged in wooden sliding top box - Made in France
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth - To prevent rust, avoid leaving Opinel knife in damp environments and always dry after use
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 United By Blue.