Join us for Blue Friday: GET YOUR CLEANUP KIT
Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
Your kit will ship in mid-November to arrive by 11/21 All the tools you need to take part in Blue Friday, our nationwide DIY cleanup initiative. Order by November 14 to receive in time for Blue Friday.
- 1 pair of work gloves, to be worn any time you're dealing with trash - 2 large bags (blue for recycling, white for trash) - 1 Exclusive enamel waves pin - 1 Blue Friday Data Card - How-to guide (printed on envelope) - Price covers the cost of fulfillment & shipping.
- This kit version is perfect for those who already have everything needed for a trash cleanup at home - You will be emailed a How-to guide and a Blue Friday Data Card - You will supply your own trash and recycling bags, and gloves
The idea behind our nationwide, DIY cleanup initiative is simple: It only takes an empty trash bag, a pair of gloves, and a moment of your time to make an impact on our oceans. Join us the day after Thanksgiving, wherever you may be. All we ask is that you find a local park (ideally near a waterway) and fill a bag of trash. WHY WE'RE DOING THIS→
Step 1: Find a public space — a park, trail, or roadside — that’s close to water and known for litter. Step 2: Recruit friends or family and order your Blue Friday kit(s). Step 3: On November 23rd, grab your crew and supplies, and get cleaning! Step 4: Check your inbox on 11/23 for the Blue Friday Portal, where you'll upload your data and photos to share with us (by 11/30)!
Softer than cashmere and warmer than wool, this sock is made with bison down to keep your feet warm and dry. Crafted entirely in the USA from authentic, American materials. - 1x1 Spandex rib knit welt - Spandex knit throughout leg - Reinforced heel and toe areas - Spandex rib arch support - Flat knit side panels - Flat toe seam
- Machine wash cold - Lay flat to dry - 64% merino wool - 17% bison down - 16% nylon - 2% polyester - 1% spandex
- Small - Women 6-10 / Men 5-9 - Large - Women 10-13 / Men 9-13
An ode to the avid outdoorsmen (and a reminder to listen more). - 3" W × 3" H - 12 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Imported
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Dishwasher safe - Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
Wear on the trail or for the day to day. These super soft merino wool socks will never shrink or itch. - Hits lower calf - Made in North Carolina
- Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low - 73% merino wool - 25% nylon - 2% Spandex
Small: Fits Women's 6-10, Men's 5-8 Large: Fits Women's 10-13, Men's 8-12
FIND YOUR FIT
Always a bestseller, our Standard Pocket Tee is the kind of go-with-everything shirt you want to have in every color. With an easy scoop neckline and impossibly soft fabrication featuring hemp and recycled poly, it’s sure to be a wear-forever staple. - Natural overdye process lends a high quality heather hi-lo effect. Wash with like colors before wearing. - Scoop neckline - Left chest patch pocket - Short sleeve - Curved hemline - Imported
- Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - 15% hemp, 85% recycled polyester
Our Standard Pocket Tee has a regular fit, which means it will fit true to size - take your normal size.
Roll out of your tent and pour a fresh coffee into this hardy cup. West coasters may recognize the design — it's inspired by the sunset over Washington's San Juan Islands. - 3" W × 3" H - 12 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
A supersized version of your favorite mug, ideal for slurping soup by the campfire or bracing yourself for a Monday morning meeting with an extra large cup of joe. - 3.5" W × 4" H - 22 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Dishwasher safe - Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character.
Crafted from organic cotton and useful for accessorizing outfits and identifying wildlife. Bonus: Looks very good on dogs. - 22” x 22” - One sided print
- Machine wash cold - 100% organic cotton
There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but there aren’t many mugs as good as this. - 3" W × 3" H - 12 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
USA-made gloves with warm, no-itch wool and a handy leather grip. Brave any and all winter weather in ragg wool, which traps heat but repels water. - Genuine, durable deerskin leather - Fitted cuffs - Made in New York - Naturally water repellent to keep snow and rain away from your skin
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap - 85% wool - 15% nylon - 100% deer leather palm
Small - Length of fingertip to cuff - 10 inches, Finger length - 3 inches
Large - Length of fingertip to cuff - 10 3/4 inches, Finger length - 4 inches
An evergreen pattern you can wear year-round. - Crew socks with light cushioning - Made in North Carolina
- Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low - 65% recycled cotton - 19% polyester - 12% nylon - 4% Spandex
Warm without the bulk so you can throw it on over flannels or wear it on its own. - Relaxed fit - Waffle knit body - 2x2 rib knit at neckline, cuffs and hem band - Slouch long sleeves - Wide crew neckline - Slight high-low hemline with side slits
- Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron - 100% organic cotton
Our Himley Waffle Sweater has a casual fit, not form-fitting. True to size, take your normal size. If you're larger in the shoulders or chest and like a looser or oversized fit, or if you like to layer (and really, who doesn't?) we recommend sizing up. Claire is 5’8” and wearing a small.
The most versatile (and soft) cotton square you’ll ever own. Tuck it in your pocket, tie it around your neck, or protect your face from smoke when you stoke the fire. - 22” x 22”
- Machine wash cold - 100% organic cotton
The kind of tee you’ll wear at least once a week. - Subtle V-neckline - Straight hemline - Imported
- Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - 85% recycled polyester - 15% hemp
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size.
Pour a mountainous amount of coffee (or soup) into our supersized enamel mug, with a design inspired by avid adventurer John Muir. - 3.5" W × 4" H - 22 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
It’s a backpack, it’s a shoulder bag, it’s whatever you want it to be. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Convertible design, can we be worn as shoulder tote or backpack - Padded laptop sleeve, accommodates up to 13" laptop - Interior zippered pocket and open pockets - Exterior zippered pockets and open side pocket - Adjustable, padded shoulder straps - Dual carry handles, 9" drop - 25L volume - Water bottle sleeve fits bottles with a diameter up to 4" - 13.25"W x 15.5"H x 5.25"D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% recycled polyester, made with REPREVE® - Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - Vegetable tanned leather - Imported
At United By Blue we pride ourselves on making responsible, durable goods. We guarantee your bag to have the utmost quality in craftsmanship and workmanship for the life of the product. Our guarantee covers all production defects discovered through everyday use. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use (during it’s determined lifetime) we will repair it for you in accordance with our policies.
Our guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee →