Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
FIND YOUR FIT
Looks like shorts, performs like swimwear. Ultra durable with just enough stretch. Fast-drying to decrease time from the water to the local watering hole. - Mid-rise scallop cut short - Elastic waist and drawstring closure - Water-resistant - Double front eyelets for drainage - Mesh lined front pockets - Back pocket with zipper closure - 3” inseam
- 38% recycled polyester, 38% cation, 18% organic cotton, 6% spandex - Machine was cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low
Relaxed fit, take your normal size.
A 100% organic cotton canvas tote for everything you find along the way. - 18” W x 13” H x 6” D - Triple stitched handle - Holds up to 30 pounds - 10 oz. canvas
- 100% organic cotton - Spot clean with damp cloth
There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but there aren’t many mugs as good as this. - 3" W × 3" H - 12 oz. - Rim & handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Dishwasher safe - Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
Soft and comfortable with canvas details that fit in on the trail and at the bar. Little break-in time required. Crafted in Portland, Oregon with full grain leather. - Stitchdown construction - 100% waterproof, breathable Gortex liner - Unified platform - Vibram kletterlift insole designed for comfort and durability - 6” height - Removable OrthoLite footbed - Fits true to size - Made in Portland, OR
- Full grain leather - Waxed canvas - Use a wet rag, sponge, or soft brush to clean visible mud or dirt - Condition regularly with leather conditioner - Treat leather to prevent water spots or any other damage caused by excess water - Full-grain Sienna Cache leather with subtle color variations
- Danner boots run a little large, we recommend sizing down half a size.
It’s a backpack, it’s a shoulder bag, it’s whatever you want it to be. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Convertible design, can we be worn as shoulder tote or backpack - Padded laptop sleeve, accommodates up to 13" laptop - Interior zippered pocket and open pockets - Exterior zippered pockets and open side pocket - Adjustable, padded shoulder straps - Dual carry handles, 9" drop - 25L volume - Water bottle sleeve fits bottles with a diameter up to 4" - 13.25"W x 15.5"H x 5.25"D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% recycled polyester, made with Repreve -Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - Vegetable tanned leather - Imported
At United By Blue we pride ourselves on making responsible, durable goods. We guarantee your bag to have the utmost quality in craftsmanship and workmanship for the life of the product. Our guarantee covers all production defects discovered through everyday use. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use (during it’s determined lifetime) we will repair it for you in accordance with our policies.
Our guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee →
Perfect for keeping beverages handy while you’re out in the wild. Comes complete with a braided paracord so it’s easy to attach to your pack and hard to lose. - 100% stainless steel - Vacuum sealed lid - Double insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature for up to 12 hours - Braided paracord with side release handle - Powder coated with original graphics - 22 oz.
- 100% stainless steel with vacuum sealed lid - Hand wash with warm water and soap
Made with a pillow-soft mix of organic cotton and hemp, this goes-with-everything henley is your shortcut to getting out there faster (and by “there” we mean hidden seaside alcoves, farmers’ markets, beer gardens, etc.). - Soft slub texture - Scoop neckline with 3 button henley placket - Elbow length sleeve
- 40% organic cotton, 49% hemp and 11% recycled polyester - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low
A tee for the adventure-bound. Subtle V-neckline and relaxed silhouette pair perfectly with a camera strap. - Made in USA - Relaxed fit - Ribbed V-neckline - Shirttail hemline - Pre-shrunk
- 100% organic cotton slub - Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low
Our women’s graphic tee has a regular fit, which means it’ll fit true to size - take your normal size.
- 50" x 70" - 8" straight quilting - Nylon outer shell with soft flannel on reverse side - Elastic strap for easy storage and carrying - Made in USA
- 100% nylon shell - 58% organic cotton, 42% recycled polyester flannel - B100™ Fill 190 GSM insulation - Dry clean only
A biodegradable sunscreen that’s easy to apply (if your ears always get torched, this stuff’s for you). - SPF 30 UVA/UVB Protection - Easy to apply stick - Gluten free, GMO free, oxybenzone free, non-nano, and vegetarian - Reef friendly and biodegradable - Active ingredient: zinc oxide - Unscented or scented (coconut)
Like zipping on your favorite blanket (but way more functional). Fully lined with ultra-soft fleece featuring organic cotton. Looks as good slung around your waist as it does fully zipped. - Full zip terry fleece hoodie - Ribbed panels, cuffs, and hem - Kangaroo-style hand-warmer pockets - Adjustable hood
- Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low - 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester
A regular, relaxed fit that is true to size. Take your normal size.
Featured in Outside Summer Buyer's Guide 2018
The more you wear ‘em, the softer they’ll get (thanks to the addition of hardwearing, antimicrobial hemp). Crew socks that sit at the lower calf. Made in the USA.
- 40% nylon, 34% cotton, 25% hemp, 1% Spandex -Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Small: Fits Women's 6-10, Men's 5-8 Large: Fits Women's 10-13, Men's 8-12
- Polarized lenses - Temple width: 134mm - Nose bridge width: 12mm - Lens width: 53mm
-Clean with a soft and lint free cloth
Wear on the trail or for the day to day. These super soft merino wool socks will never shrink or itch. - Hits lower calf - Made in North Carolina
- Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low - 73% merino wool - 25% nylon - 2% Spandex
Small: Fits Women's 6-10, Men's 5-8 Large: Fits Women's 10-13, Men's 8-12
The keystone of any outfit. Crafted from 100% organic cotton and designed to feel like you’ve worn it a million times. - 6 panel hat - Adjustable cotton buckle - One size
Just the thing for toting everything you need to tackle your next trip. - 7.74” w x 6” H - 10 oz. canvas - YKK brass zipper
- 100% organic cotton - Spot clean only
A badge of honor for those who pitch it over rocks, roots, sand, and slopes. Easy iron-on embroidered patch featuring our hand-illustrated tent graphic. - 2"W x 2"H embroidered twill patch - No sewing required - To be used on iron-ready fabrics - Made in USA
1. Set iron to ‘cotton’ setting 2. Place patch on garment/bag, embroidery facing up 3. Place a cloth/towel over patch and using a circular motion, iron patch for 30-45 seconds 4. Turn garment/bag inside out and iron back of patch for 30-45 seconds 5. Allow to cool for one minute. If edges of patch can be lifted, repeat steps 3&4.
Navigate trails (or the way to the campsite bathroom) with this LED flashlight. Runs on AA batteries for up to 192 hours. - Adjustable with three brightness levels - 600 lumens of light and a beam range of 260 meters - Built-in battery status indicator - Comes with three AA batteries - 5.55” in length - 8.8 oz in weight - Covered by LED Lenser’s 5 year extended warranty
- By author Katherine White - From setting up a tent, to hiking the trail, to cooking over a fire, this guide has all the basics for your next camping trip! Includes campfire recipes, first aid instructions, and fun activities and stories. - Paperback / softback
Please wait 5 seconds for form to load