Barista - Flagship
A United By Blue Barista is a person who both specializes in creating handcrafted coffee beverages and has a passion for sustainability. The barista will be responsible for a wide range of duties including, but not limited to, preparing and serving coffee beverages, serving pastry options, and educating customers on United By Blue’s mission. Not only must this person be proficient in coffee preparation, but this person must also educate the customer on United By Blue product and story behind our company.
Cafe Oriented :
- Greet customers as they enter the store and approach the bar
- Prepare and serve various methods of coffee and espresso drinks, along with cold and blended drinks
- Serve prepared foods such as pastries to customers.
- Educate the customer on coffee, brewing methods, United By Blue brand identity, and why they blend together at our new Flagship location
- Complete daily and weekly stock and restocking goals along with daily cleaning duties.
- Maintain the appearance of the store by restocking shelving behind the bar as well as stock space
- Help at store events as needed
- Maintain high-quality, consistent product standards
- Keep your espresso dialed in as well as taste coffee regularly to maintain familiarity with product and its standards
- Cleaning equipment, restocking shelves, organizing inventory, waste management, and drink preparation areas
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about crafting consistently great customer experiences in each cup
- Friendly, welcoming, and outgoing personality
- Ability to memorize information about products and cafe offerings
- Proficiency in multitasking and prioritization
- Communication proficiency - must be able to address customers, co-workers, and managers in a professional manner while also listening to directions and feedback
- Strong work ethic – the person who goes the extra mile whenever possible
- Know the importance of customer satisfaction and meet it within every interaction
- Create a rapport with regular customers
- Commitment to teamwork - take personal responsibility for creating a positive work environment
- Basic math and computer skills, along with problem solving capabilities
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
205 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
How to Apply:
E-mail resume and a few sentences about why you want to work with us to email@example.com
Cleanups Road Crew Member Form
Please wait 5 seconds for form to load