Title: Bookkeeper - Full Time
United By Blue is looking for a Bookkeeper to join the finance team of our fast-paced, growing company. The Bookkeeper will be responsible for daily bookkeeping and clerical duties such as reconciling accounts payable and receivable accounts, invoicing and collections, and developing and maintaining accurate financial records for United By Blue.
If you love the outdoors and are passionate about our brand, consider joining us at our Home Office in Philly to learn more about our highly creative, entrepreneurial environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and Manage General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable on a daily basis
- Perform daily or weekly bank account reconciliations
- Assist with expense recording, job cost tracking, and data entry
- Monitor and manage collections from wholesale customers
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Calculate and report monthly sales commissions
- Complete account reconciliations for various Balance Sheet Accounts
- Facilitate internal control implementation and testing
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office on an ad hoc basis
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases. Netsuite experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of the United By Blue brand
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Ability to work well within a small team environment; demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple priorities.
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is a sustainable lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with sustainable materials and ethical manufacturing.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief note for why you want to work at United By Blue to email@example.com