Title: Content Marketing Associate
Posted: February 18th, 2016
Overview: United By Blue is looking for a Content Marketing Associate to help us tell the story of our products, lifestyle and mission. If you love the outdoors and are passionate about our brand, consider joining us at our Home Office in Philly to learn more about our fast paced, highly creative, entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy that works within the overall marketing plan
- Write product descriptions and stories for the entire United By Blue line
- Build a content, social, and email calendar based on work back timelines for upcoming product launches and milestones
- Organize and host sweepstakes and other customer acquisition activities on a monthly basis
- Manage the customer engagement experience and build email automation triggers
- Plan and manage a results driven digital advertising budget
- Evaluate incoming marketing opportunities and brand ambassadors
- Provide monthly reports to the marketing team with creative analysis and actionable objectives
Who you are:
- You are an entrepreneurial minded, results driven marketer with 2+ years of experience in digital marketing(preferably with a consumer product brand)
- Understanding of web analytics, email marketing, and digital advertising
- Naturally curious, problem solver who seeks understanding by analyzing hard data
- Excellent communicator who loves to share findings and present actionable insight
- Collaborative team member who works well with creatives
- Solid understanding of the United By Blue brand with in depth knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- Strong writing skills including adaptive tone and style
- Ability to work well within a small team environment; demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple priorities.
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, fast paced office environment that is built upon creative thinking and driven by results. Hard work is expected, so we have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (5-10 sentences) for why you want to work at United By Blue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with United By Blue may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.