Title: Customer Experience Representative
Customer experience is one of the most important teams for an e-commerce business. United By Blue is seeking kind and hardworking individuals to join our awesome customer experience team full time. This role will involve answering customer calls/emails, online chats, and product questions. The position will report to the Customer Experience Manager. This is a 40 hour per week position, but you may be working non-traditional hours including some weekends. Starting pay for this role is $11/hour.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for answering calls, emails and chat inquiries in a timely manner
- Replying to customer concerns left in product reviews
- Answering product questions submitted by customers through UBB's website
- Lookup orders, inventory levels, tracking information and other information a customer may inquire about
- Helping to troubleshoot discount codes and other online checkout issues
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
- Process returns and ensure items are properly returned to inventory
- Execute exchanges and work with customers to be sure they are requesting the correct product
- Examine and evaluate bags received from our Lifetime Guarantee program
- Communicate with our distribution center team with any special shipping/packaging requests when applicable
- Friendly and outgoing
- Problem solving skills
- Mathematical skills
- Proficient time management skills
- Communication proficiency
- Listening and organizational skills
- Team player
UBB HQ in Old City, Philadelphia
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (5-10 sentences) highlighting why you want to work at United By Blue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. We value hard work and have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, and volunteer opportunities.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.