We're here to prove that fashion can be a force for good. Through our commitment to sustainable materials, ethical manufacturing, and a zero-plastic policy, we're always searching for better ways to put the planet first.
United By Blue is looking for a Marketing Manager to own our performance marketing efforts and drive continued digital growth for the business across new and existing channels.
The ideal candidate will be strategic and obsessed with data while creating a holistic customer acquisition strategy across multiple channels. In addition, this person should have a passion for working in a small, start-up environment. An excellent understanding of web business concepts, practices, and procedures is required. Entrepreneurship, leadership, and creative thinking are necessary.
What You’ll Do:
- Own all aspects of digital marketing: develop strategies and plans to drive near-term new customer acquisition and build a foundation for healthy growth in the future
- Drive acquisition and growth across all digital channels including but not limited to search, social, display, email, and affiliate in partnership with our digital agencies
- Oversee our direct mail efforts, including catalog, through collaboration with our catalog and print partnersIdentify, test, measure, and optimize channels in order to grow revenue while maintaining strong LTV/CPA ratio and unit economics
- Manage a large piece of the marketing budget while being holistic and resourceful in your approach to spend
- Accountable for maximizing sales through flawless, timely execution of all product, promotional, marketing, and content launches that fully leverage the digital channel
- Lead digital strategy day-to-day operations as well as driving merchandising and marketing initiatives
- Partner with the leadership team to drive Ecommerce business to meet sales goals, prioritizing website features, functionality, and digital marketing
- Working with our external development team and internal creative team, execute best practices in online site experience
- Manage customer service and related site issues by collaborating with IT, technology provider, customer service, product, and fulfillment center
Who You Are:
- A team player who thrives in fast paced environments
- Passion for United By Blue’s philosophy and mission
- 4-6 years of performance marketing experience: Email, SEO, Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Affiliate required, Direct Mail preferred
- Experience with both managing external digital agencies and building / managing an internal team
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for leveraging data to derive insights and drive impactful business and marketing decisions
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, seamless execution, problem-solving, building / optimizing scalable processes
- Flexible, adaptable, and ready to roll up sleeves to take on new projects outside of day-to-day scope, pending business needs
- Google Analytics and Shopify experience required
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Detail oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Great communicator
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is a sustainable lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with sustainable materials and ethical manufacturing.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply: