Title: Women's Fit Model
Overview: United By Blue is looking for a Fit Model to check the fit and visual appearance of designs on a person; a live mannequin. Criteria for this role is measurements based on the desired proportions for the company. This is not a fashion model or print model position.
- Availability 10/1, 12/5, & 12/6 - All day
- Provide useful and concise feedback on garment fit, feel, and construction to the design team
- Must be able to maintain standard fit model body measurements +/- 1/2" at all times
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time in fittings
- Wear-test garments upon request
Height: 5' 5"
Bust: 35 1/4"
Widest Point Hip: 37.5"
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. Hard work is expected, so we have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your measurements and a photo in a T-shirt and either pants or shorts to email@example.com