A United By Blue Food Prep Associate is a person who specializes in putting forward our best menu items. He or she will be responsible for a wide range of duties within the store including but not limited to creating prep lists, preparing food options, keeping the kitchen neat and tidy, educating customers on our mission, and creating the best customer service experience possible.
- Learn methods of making specialty breakfast and lunch items
- Prepare food offerings for our cafe and package to go or plate item “for here”
- Create prep list and control inventory
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning duties
- Wash dishes and keep cafe looking clean and tidy
- Maintain the appearance of the store by restocking shelves, cleaning, sweeping, dusting and mopping as needed
- Educate customers about United By Blue brand and mission
- Help at store events as needed
- Friendly, welcoming, and outgoing personality
- Ability to memorize information about products and cafe offerings
- Proficiency in multitasking and prioritization
- Mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication proficiency
- Listening and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
3421 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
How to Apply:
E-mail resume and and a few sentences about why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org