Title: Graphic Design Intern - Part Time - Spring
The United By Blue Graphic Design Intern will support the creative team with their graphic design needs for apparel and accessories. This role will help contribute to the concept and product branding. The graphic design intern will use Adobe Illustrator to help create and update pitches for the product design and production team.
- Graphic design - including typography, layout, color, illustration and presentation
- Participate and contribute to concept, product development and artwork for apparel and accessories
- Category research for concept presentations
- Create and update graphic pitches using Adobe Illustrator
- Assist with branding projects and help create wholesale CADS and sales collateral
- Assist in organizing files, strike offs, and lab dips.
- Proficient in full adobe software suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent organizational, time management, and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment through strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative digital portfolio
- Experience in brand identity a plus
- Ability to work in Philadelphia
**Potential to continue through summer**
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. Hard work is expected, so we have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (3-5 sentences) for why you want to work at United By Blue to email@example.com along with your portfolio.