Title: Operations Assistant
Overview: To support the daily operational functions within wholesale business through wholesale shipping coordination.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for outbound wholesale shipments and fulfillments. Must be detail-oriented in managing all orders shipping from the warehouse and fulfilling back to the correct location in EDI system (Netsuite).
- Ensure orders flow through accurately from wholesale customer order system (SPS) into Netsuite and then down to the Warehouse’s information portal; communicate any updates that need to be made to any order to Wholesale Customer Service Rep’s (CSR’s).
- Ensure orders leave the warehouse within ship window and assist in managing short-shipped and back ordered units through consistent communication and follow-up with cross functional partners and the warehouse team.
- Research lost or late wholesale customer shipments; track and provide Proof of Delivery (POD’s) and submit claims to service carriers for lost or damaged shipments.
- Develop strong communication skills; work in synergy with Wholesale CSR’s, Logistics team and Warehouse CSR’s to ensure successful wholesale customer order shipping.
- Help Wholesale Operations Manager with projects such as wholesale customer Site ID list, drop shipments and ticketing needs.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve Ecommerce order and fulfillment issues across systems
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time management skills; positive attitude.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information. Must be analytical and be able to comprehend how multiple systems interact.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Ability to develop creative solutions when troubleshooting.
- Ability to work well within a team environment; demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experienced in Google Drive, Excel and some math required.
Education: Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree required
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. Hard work is expected, so we have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief note about why you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com
*Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with United By Blue may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.