Term: Summer internship. Begins June 1st. 2-3 months. Unpaid Internship, travel is compensated. May qualify for credit.
Overview: If you’re a photographer or photo student in the Philadelphia area looking for hands-on experience working within a highly creative branding environment, you may be just who we’re looking for. Must be forward-thinking, flexible, and welcome more than a little dirt on your shoes. You'll be working directly with the Photographer, Creative Director, and Graphic Design Intern to concept, execute and assist on a wide array of creative projects.
What you'll do:
- Organization and production assistance on lifestyle shoots
- Create content for social media
- Brainstorm and create blog content
- Styling assistance on product shoots
- Editing of apparel photos and preparing of files during catalogue season
- Photograph events and cleanups
- Create and maintain clean and efficient files, as well as best use of programs for easy uploading, exporting and sharing
Who you are:
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop and Lightroom. InDesign is a plus, but not required
- Keen eye for detail
- Understanding and passion for social media and branding
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and to retain information
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Leading an active lifestyle and enjoying the outdoors is a must - this internship may not be your cup of tea otherwise
- Must have own laptop, camera equipment, and access to Photoshop and Lightroom
Time: Flexible. Must commit to around 15-20hrs/week.
How to Apply:
Applicants should email the following things to email@example.com
- cover letter
- portfolio (.pdf or website)
- mood board: please create a mood board for United By Blue with the following:
Deadline: Must have application in by May 22nd.