Pro Deal - Responsible Durable Goods
Responsible Durable Goods
Not just our tagline, but our pledge to building the best products possible; both for you and the environment.
Through the design, development, manufacturing, and shipping of our products we strive for the highest level of responsibility. This means:
- Using sustainable raw materials like: organic cotton, wool, and recycled polyester
- Adding innovative details: instead of using plastic buttons on our shirts, we use corozo - a natural material derived from palm tree seeds
- Choosing dedicated manufactures: whether foreign or domestic, we work with our manufacturers to reduce waste, water consumption, and provide good working conditions
- Evolving our packaging solutions: we have continued to evolve the "polybag" packaging issue, experimenting with banana paper and now moving to paper belly-bands for items
Using quality materials is extremely important to make sure United By Blue products will last. This is why we use:
- 18oz waxed organic canvas: thick, rugged and water resistant
- 4oz full grain leather: it's natural color will wear in and age beautifully
- Brass Hardware: resistant to rust and strong enough to hold your bag together
- Double Needle Stitching: used on all of our tees to prevent tearing at the seams
United By Blue is much more than just an clothing company; We are an outdoor lifestyle brand. This means that you can look to UBB for just about anything:
*Please note that you are NOT eligible for the discount and your name and email will be removed from the list if you are not an employee of a current/active United By Blue retailer.