United By Blue is looking for a driven and organized individual with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team as a Production Assistant.
- Work with design team to assist is research & development, sourcing, cost negotiations and sample follow-up. Maintain all information in an organized and up-to-date WIP.
- Create product SKUs/UPCs for all new products, review and approve UPC layouts prior to bulk shipments.
- Enter product information accurately into Netsuite, update as needed throughout the duration of the product life cycle.
- Manage and send PO recaps to manufacturers, upload purchase orders to Netsuite, updating as necessary.
- Oversee the efficient flow of materials between factories to ensure that all fabrics and trims are shipped to the factory on time and in order to meet required production deadlines.
- Communicate with overseas manufacturers to monitor the status of open purchase orders.
- Manage and maintain data accuracy of Production On-Order, communicate production updates and shipment priorities to Logistics Coordinator.
- Compare packing lists to purchase orders to ensure accuracy and within tolerance, updating purchase orders to match packing lists.
Develop time and action calendar by category and manufacturer, working cross functionally to ensure design and production deadlines are met.
- Create Master SKU Sheet and provide product information for wholesale catalogs, proofing copy and MSRPs for assigned categories.
Distribute product specifications to sales and marketing teams accurately and in a timely manner.
- A problem solver who works autonomously
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Works well in a team and independently
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Positive Attitude
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. Hard work is expected, so we have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (3-5 sentences) for why you want to work at United By Blue to email@example.com.