Title: Production Intern
Overview: United By Blue is looking for a driven and organized individual with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team as a Production Intern.
What you’ll do:
- Create product SKUs/UPCs for all incoming products
- Enter product information accurately into the ERP system, update as needed throughout the duration of the product lifecycle
- Communicate daily with overseas vendors to track production status and delivery for all samples
- Manage and maintain data accuracy of Production On-Order, communicate delivery updates to relevant teams
- Distribute product specifications to sales and marketing teams accurately and in a timely manner
Who you are:
- A problem solver who works autonomously
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Works well in a team and independently
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Retail experience a plus
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. Hard work is expected, so we have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief note about why you want to work at United By Blue to email@example.com