Retail Associate - Asbury Park
A United By Blue retail associate is a person who not only cares about and believes in United By Blue's environmental mission, but is also great at sharing it with others. Not only will the retail associate have a good understanding of sustainability in fashion, but he or she will be well versed in the components of each item in the store in order to educate the customer further about each item we sell.
What you’ll do:
- Educate customers about United By Blue brand and mission.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Maintain the appearance of the store by restocking shelves, cleaning, sweeping, dusting and mopping as needed.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain United By Blue merchandise on the sales floor and in inventory based on customer needs and desires.
- Help with floor-sets when we are in need of refreshed merchandising.
- Maintain cash drawers during the day and count/balance them at night.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Help at store events as needed.
- Friendly, welcoming, and outgoing personality
- Ability to memorize information about products
- Proficiency in multitasking and prioritization
- Problem solving skills
- Communication proficiency
- Listening and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others
United By Blue's summer outpost on the Asbury Park Boardwalk.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (5-10 sentences) for why you want to work at United By Blue to email@example.com.