Overview:The distribution center associate role will be an integral part of day to day operations at United By Blue. In addition to picking and packing both wholesale and direct web orders, the warehouse associate will be responsible for keeping track of inventory, inspecting incoming and outgoing products, as well as ensuring all necessary paperwork is provided for larger outgoing shipments. This position is a 40 hour per week position, but you may be working nontraditional hours including some weekends.
What you’ll do:
- Pull, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner
- Organize stock and maintain inventories
- Inspect goods for defects and damages
- Track inventory in appropriate system
- Organize space in the warehouse and perform cleaning duties
- Notify supervisors of problems that are not resolvable
- Resolve all other issues at the warehouse level
- Restock materials as and when required
- Process and package goods in a time efficient manner
- Affix labels to cartons and pallets
Who you are:
High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Mathematical skills
- Proficient time management skills
- Communication proficiency
- Listening and organizational skills
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, fast paced office environment that is built upon creative thinking and driven by results. Hard work is expected, so we have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
Northeast Philadelphia (Exit 27 off I-95)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (5-10 sentences) for why you want to work at United By Blue to: email@example.com.