Title: Web Producer
This role will oversee the e-merchandising initiatives for United By Blue. The Web Producer will interact mostly with merchandising functions to manage all products on the site, coordinate web creative production, and improve customer experience to maximize conversion. The ideal candidate is an avid online shopper and has an awareness of customer experience.
• Responsible for the daily setup, activation and maintenance of products and their attributes and audit all activations
• Manage site merchandising and content; conduct daily audits of the website tn ensure everything is properly classified and merchandised
• Rank/sort products based on featured items and a|b test ranking strategies
• Internal and external search terms maintenance; manage search terms and clean up
• Work on the life cycle of the digital creative asset requests for email and site refreshes from start to execution, including planning, briefing, providing links, and testing before launch
• Responsible for setting up and managing all pricing promotions
• Overseeing for all features of the site to be functioning as intended (ie: email capture popup, upsell in cart, etc). Regularly test features and check integrations.
• Manage all Shopify applications and the relationship with our web development partner, Verbal + Visual; project management, testing, feedback, etc.
• Assist in general departmental operations as needed
• Detail oriented
• Self starter
• Strong understanding of the ecom landscape and always looking to move UBB forward
• Critical thinker
• Creative problem solver
• Great communicator
• Enjoys working independently as well
• Business mindset (should always be thinking “how can we improve conversion, AOV, how can we drive more sales, etc)
• GA experience is preferred, but not required
• Shopify experience is preferred, but not required
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. Hard work is expected, so we have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (3-5 sentences) for why you want to work at United By Blue to email@example.com.