Free Exchanges + Easy Returns
Responsibly developed to protect your goods from water damage with a blend of beeswax, vegetable and plant based oils.
- 2.3 ounces
- Gently heat the surface. A hair dryer on high heat will work just fine.
- Rub wax bar back and forth across fabric. Fabric will have a milky white coating as wax sets in.
- Use fingers to help spread wax evenly.
- Re-heat the surface to seal in wax. You will see fabric return to its normal shade once the wax has been properly heated and sealed.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
- Re-wax as often as necessary.
- 100% natural and made with renewable ingredients including beeswax and vegetable and plant-based oils.
- Made in USA