For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
Responsibly developed to protect your goods from water damage with a blend of beeswax, vegetable and plant based oils.
- 2.3 ounces
- Gently heat the surface. A hair dryer on high heat will work just fine.
- Rub wax bar back and forth across fabric. Fabric will have a milky white coating as wax sets in.
- Use fingers to help spread wax evenly.
- Re-heat the surface to seal in wax. You will see fabric return to its normal shade once the wax has been properly heated and sealed.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
- Re-wax as often as necessary.
- 100% natural and made with renewable ingredients including beeswax and vegetable and plant-based oils.
- Made in USA