Every product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
The only thing better than ending the day under the stars is ending it under the stars while sipping something delicious from this hand-illustrated mug (we’re fans of a classic hot toddy). You can even reheat your drink over the campfire should your beverage go cold while you take in the night sky.
- 3.5” W x 4” H
- 22 oz
- Rim and handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear
- Campfire and stovetop safe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Note: Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character.