For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
A just-right sized bag to take you from the office to the outdoors (without losing track of any of your stuff).
- Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining
- Padded laptop sleeve, accommodates up to 15" laptop
- Exterior zipper pouch pockets and open side pockets
- Drawstring closure and top pocket lid
- Felt-lined top pocket lid with two open pockets
- Leather haul strap
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Cross sternum strap
- 30L volume
- 13"W x 17.75"H x 7"D
- Water bottle sleeve fits bottles with a diameter up to 4.5"
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap
- 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Vegetable tanned leather
At United By Blue, we guarantee that our bags are of the utmost quality and are built to last. Our guarantee covers all production defects and failure of materials. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use, we will repair or replace it for you. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Our guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team.
To start the return or repair process, please send a picture of the issue with your bag and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.