Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available:
Celebrate the joy in going off the grid. Hang in your home, above your desk, fly it high and proud. - 9" × 27" - Made in Buffalo, NY
- 100% wool felt - Spot clean with a damp cloth
A practical pocket knife with a timeless design. Comes in a wooden box, complete with a leather sheath. - Knife is 7½ inches when open, with a 3¼ inch blade - Stainless steel folding blade - Olive wood handle - Leather sheath with snap closure and carabiner for easy carrying - Packaged in wooden sliding top box - Made in France
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid - Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left - Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth - To prevent rust, avoid leaving Opinel knife in damp environments and always dry after use
Includes a removable caddy with a hanging hook, which especially comes in handy for campsite showers and gym locker rooms. - Durable Water Repellent finish, which sheds moisture and resists staining - Interior zipper pockets - Removable caddy with hanging hook - Leather haul handle - 9.5"W x 11.5"H x 3.75"D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap - 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) - Vegetable tanned leather - Imported
At United By Blue we guarantee your bag to have the utmost quality in craftsmanship and workmanship for the life of the product. Our guarantee covers all production defects and failure of materials. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use, we will repair or replace it for you. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge. Our Guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team. To start the return or repair process, please send a picture of the issue with your bag and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA-made gloves with warm, no-itch wool and a handy leather grip. Brave any and all winter weather in ragg wool, which traps heat but repels water. - Genuine, durable deerskin leather - Fitted cuffs - Made in New York - Naturally water repellent to keep snow and rain away from your skin
- Spot clean with warm water and mild soap - 85% wool - 15% nylon - 100% deer leather palm
All the warmth of a campfire captured in a cozy, knit cap. Inspired by our favorite campsite sights. Crafted from super soft recycled polyester with a playful pom accent. - 100% recycled polyester - Classic fit with a ribbed knit cuff and pom accent - One size fits all
- Wash with like colors - 100% recycled polyester
The perfect pom topper for early mornings on the trail and long days on the slopes. If winter hats typically make your forehead itch, this is the one for you — it’s entirely made with super soft recycled polyester. - 100% recycled polyester - Classic fit with a ribbed knit cuff and pom accent - One size fits all
Happy to lend our name to a hat as soft and itch-free as this. Inspired by vintage ski hats and crafted from super soft recycled polyester. - 100% recycled polyester - Classic fit with a ribbed knit cuff - One size fits all
Stamped with phrases worth toasting to, including Made for the Mountains, Roam Free, Adventure Awaits, and Keep Paddling. Recommended for cold drinks only. - Packaged in set of 4 - 1.5 oz each - Constructed with the highest quality copper and finished with a tarnish reducing lacquer interior - Hot-tinned on the inside for corrosion resistance - Each copper piece is hand welded; minor imperfections are part of the charm
- After each use, hand wash with warm water and mild soap - Air dry - Not dishwasher safe - Not microwave safe - Copper will naturally oxidize over time. Use a mild copper cleaner regularly
Essentially a fireplace in a cup (no kindling required) thanks to a rich cedarwood scent with hints of vetiver. - 9 oz. candle with a 40 hour burn time - Soy candle hand poured in Philadelphia, PA - 3" × 3" 12 oz. mug - Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Mug handmade in Europe
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free. - We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper - Made with hand-dipped enamel steel - Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character. - Dishwasher safe
Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill mug with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove and wash thoroughly.
You won’t have to wander far to retreat to the woods thanks to this pine-scented, hand poured soy candle with subtle hints of vanilla. - 9 oz. candle with a 40 hour burn time - Soy candle hand poured in Philadelphia, PA - 3" × 3" 12 oz. mug - Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear - Campfire and stovetop safe - Mug handmade in Europe
It felt natural to team with our fellow nature lovers at Woodchuck USA to create these sturdy wood coasters: We both care about making lasting products with a lasting impact. Protect land, sea, and your coffee table with these mahogany wood coasters, which feature four hand-drawn designs. - Comes in engraved wood box, ideal for gifting and storing - Each set may vary in color due to the natural material used - Wood will gain a patina over time with use, similar to leather
- Made with mahogany wood veneer, sourced in Africa and Central America - Coated in water-based polyurethane to seal grain and lock out moisture - Woodchuck USA partners with Atomic Recycling to turn all material scrap into energy
Designed so you can always enjoy a mountain view over your morning coffee. Coffee and tea are sure to keep temperature thanks to this collaboration with fellow B-Corp, Klean Kanteen. Bonus: Comes with a leakproof cap so you can safely store beverages in your pack. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75" W × 8.25” H - Large 1/75" (44mm) opening, easy to pour and fits ice - Holds up to 16 oz. - Double-wall vacuum insulated to keep hot and cold drinks at temperature - Hot drinks stay hot for up to 8 hours, cold drinks stay cold for up to 24 hours - Leakproof cap seals thermos with one twist
- BPA-free, insulated vessel made from 18/8 (food grade) stainless steel - Cap made from BPA-free polypropylene and food-grade silicone - Top rack dishwasher safe
Klean Kanteen is a part of “1% for the Planet,” donating 1% of their annual revenue to many environmentally focused non-profits like the Land and Water Conservation.
Hand poured in our hometown of Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a warm, spiced scent with hints of orange peel and ginger. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass). - 8.5 oz. candles burn for 40+ hours - GMO-free soy wax - Cotton wicks - Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free. - We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper
Once your candle’s burned through, here’s how to clean out the wax so you can reuse your glass container: - Very carefully fill the glass container with boiling water (stop just short of the lip) - Allow the glass container to soak. Wax will float to the surface and harden as it cools - Once wax has hardened, remove it from your glass container - Wash away any remaining wax with soapy water
8.5 OZ. MORNING FOG OUT-OF-DOORS CANDLE
Hand poured in our hometown of Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a fresh, earthy scent with hints of dewy moss. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass). - 8.5 oz. candles burn for 40+ hours - GMO-free soy wax - Cotton wicks - Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2016 United By Blue.