For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
The largest backpack in our lineup, the Atlas is for those with serious cargo and mobility requirements - ideal for weekend camping trips or a family hike.
- Fold-over flap with buckle closure
- Grab handle with dual padded shoulder straps
- Padded upper and lower back for comfort
- Additional waist and chest support with cross chest strap
- 2 exterior side panel water bottle pockets
- Top exterior zipper compartment for sunglasses, wallet, keys, etc
- Lower front zipper pocket
- Drawstring closure
- Downpour proof - water repellent protection
- Dimensions: 14" W x 21" H x 5.5" D
- If needed, spot clean with warm water and soap
- Provide extra water and wear resistance with 215 Wax
- 100% Organic Waxed 18 oz. Cotton Canvas
- Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Solid Brass Hardware and YKK Zipper
At United By Blue we guarantee your bag to have the utmost quality in craftsmanship and workmanship for the life of the product. Our guarantee covers all production defects and failure of materials. If any United By Blue bag fails in its intended use, we will repair or replace it for you. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Our Guarantee applies to all United By Blue bags purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team.
To start the return or repair process, please send a picture of the issue with your bag and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.