For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
A campfire-proof Dutch oven ideal for slow-simmered soups, stews, and roasts.
- Lid designed for both steaming and venting
- Wide foot design for easy indoor, outdoor, and grill use
- Briquette temperature guide featured on lid interior rounded bottom for ease in scooping and scraping
- 4 quarts
- 10” lid and pot
- 14”L x 12.5”W x 16” H
- 14 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty with Barebones
- Scrub clean with water
- Dry thoroughly to avoid rust
- 100% cast iron
Barebones is a Utah-based outdoor company and B Corp who leverages their products, profits, and expertise to do good. Their humanitarian efforts include their Safe Shelters Initiative, which supplies places for recovery in communities affected by disaster, war, and poverty.