For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
An easy-carry cooler that lets you lug up to 16 cans without using your hands. Made by a fellow B Corp, Barebones, to keep your food and drink cold for up to 48 hours.
- 12"W x 8"L x 9"H
- Holds up to 16 12 oz. cans or 6 pack of long neck bottles
- Bottle opener zipper-pull
- Removable/adjustable shoulder strap
- Storage pockets with magnetic closures
- Anti-microbial lining
- Protective base
- Rust-resistant zippers and hardware
- Genuine leather trim
- Durable and water resistant
- Removable liner
- Poly Nylon shell
- Removable liner can be washed out between uses
- If needed, spot clean shell with warm water and soap
Barebones is a Utah-based outdoor company and B Corp who leverages their products, profits, and expertise to do good. Their humanitarian efforts include their Safe Shelters Initiative, which supplies places for recovery in communities affected by disaster, war, and poverty.