For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
An ideal winter jacket for temperamental weather thanks to bison down’s temperature-regulating properties.
- Insulated with 100 gsm of B100 Insulation, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties
- Quilted, fitted body
- Full snap front placket with point shirt collar
- Chest flap pockets with snap closure
- Side hip pockets
- Interior chest and bottom pockets
- Dry clean if necessary
- B100 Bison Insulation - 100% nylon shell
- 100% polyester, water-repellant lining
- Regular fit, which means take your normal size. If you plan on layering maybe take the size up, but with our B100 insulation you shouldn't have to!