For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
Because there’s nothing quite like waking up with the sun and brewing a fresh pot.
- Made in the USA
- 2.2” W x 3” H embroidered twill patch
- No sewing required
- To be used on iron-ready fabrics only
1. Set iron to ‘cotton’ setting
2. Place patch on garment/bag, embroidery facing up
3. Place a cloth/towel over patch and using a circular motion, iron patch for 30-45 seconds
4. Turn garment/bag inside out and iron back of patch for 30-45 seconds
5. Allow to cool for one minute, if edges of patch can be lifted, repeat steps 3&4