For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
Constructed with the highest quality copper and finished with a tarnish reducing lacquer, our copper mug is made for Moscow Mules — but we encourage pouring any and all cold drinks in this baby. Stamped with the coordinates of our hometown, Philadelphia.
- Constructed with the highest quality copper and finished with a tarnish reducing lacquer
- Hot-tinned on the inside for corrosion resistance
- Each copper piece is hand welded; minor imperfections are part of this handcrafted product
- Holds up to 14 oz.
- After each use, hand wash with warm water and mild soap
- Air dry
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe
- Copper will naturally oxidize over time. Use a mild copper cleaner regularly