For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
A candle that makes any place feel like home, whether you’re pitching a tent or cozying up in a cabin. Enamel steel mug can be used for coffee, cereal, and/or ice cream once the candle burns through.
- Scent: birch, green herbs, and wood
- 100% soy wax
- Cotton wick
- 12 oz. mug with 9 oz. candle
- 40 hour burn time
- Mug hand-dipped in Europe
- Candle hand-poured in small batches in our hometown of Philadelphia
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free.
- We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character!
Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill mug with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove wax and wash thoroughly.